Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs

Any recomendation beetween Burton bayjoo, and ggr "uprated" on 4x4? I have seen som.e talk about bayjoo on saph 4x4 is "loose" when lift car, since 4x4 dampers is longer then 2wd, is that still the case?

I need new spring on one of my 4x4 saph, need black springs, snd not to much lowering. And whant AS close to old eibach drivability AS possible
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Hi have Bajoo, lowered 10mm, looks standard, handles like it’s on rails.

Comment

I also have Ahmed Bayjoo springs on my 4x4 Sapph. They are not loose and don’t lower that much either.

'90 Cosworth 4x4
      '91 2.9 24v RWD Ghia

Comment

Where did you get yours? The bayjoo is 10mm on 2wd, and 35 on 4x4 IT saus on Burton, since ONLY one type avilable now

Comment

Ordered from Burton, so will try them

Comment

I have just fitted a set of ggr rear Spings 38 drop the car drives fine and looks good .i had a set of ebach springs on it before .

Comment

Originally posted by probrs View Post
              I have just fitted a set of ggr rear Spings 38 drop the car drives fine and looks good .i had a set of ebach springs on it before .
              These are what I've got on mine.
              Cheers
              Trev.

Comment

I got my springs from Mike Rainbird, several years ago. Back then he told me the springs for 2wd and 4x4 Sapph are actually the same.

'90 Cosworth 4x4
                '91 2.9 24v RWD Ghia

Comment

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post

These are what I've got on mine.
                  any pics boys, ave got a set of them springs with koni shocks to fit to my escos when it comes back from paint.

Comment

Working...
                  X