No announcement yet.

Ap racing price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone pays nigh on 3k for them they’re being robbed, I’ve paid just a bit more than that for new 362 j hooks and red 6 pot front AP calipers and 343 j hooks with red 4 pot rear AP calipers c/w all the brackets/bolts/flexis and also the mechanical handbrake kit
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
      If someone pays nigh on 3k for them they’re being robbed, I’ve paid just a bit more than that for new 362 j hooks and red 6 pot front AP calipers and 343 j hooks with red 4 pot rear AP calipers c/w all the brackets/bolts/flexis and also the mechanical handbrake kit
      Not sure what your saying tbh?. I'm not asking for 3k, quick look online tells you what they are new.
      I'm asking what people think they are worth, so a fair sale maybe reached

Comment

Originally posted by CHRISP View Post
        Make sure you get the brake balance correct with those brakes. You wouldn’t be the first one to write the car off because of this...

https://youtu.be/q-BXQjkloLE

'90 Cosworth 4x4
        '91 2.9 24v RWD Ghia

Comment

Working...
        X