Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon parts anywhere?

Hi folks,

it seems like there arren't any good carbon parts anymore for the escos. Does anyone sell / make this stuff anymore? Maybe a group buy will make things better or am I missing something?

Cheers,
    Till

Depend on what you looking for? Some smal parts Are avilable, but sure, no big marked anymore...
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

I got a set of carbon hockey sticks and a splitter from graham goode in leicester last week
      they sell a lot of carbon parts
      sigpic

Comment

pb fibreglass in darlington do carbon fibre and fibreglass panels for the escos standard and wrc i bought a pair of wings for my track car and they are really well made

Comment

I got a carbon bib splitter and hockey stick set through Mike @ R&B Motorsport they take a while but great quality

Comment

I thought the ones from Mike where from someone else and really poor quality, with poor fitment, fingerprints in the lacquer, etc...
            Don’t remember who built them in the end, but sadly that’s why I didn’t want to buy them of Mike. Although at least he gave good support afterwards and tried to straighten things out.

Same goes for rscosworthbreakers. If you’re not in the area it can be troublesome. It can take ages and the carbon stuff may have poor quality. But I’m guessing anyway that there are only one or two people really producing the parts and that people like Mike only sell them.

At the moment I don't even know if they even still make new parts.

Sidenote: Just to be fair I want to make it clear that these are the opinions I’ve read online and sometimes were a couple of years old! They are not my opinions since I haven’t had any contact with the firms.

I'm looking for a front set (hockes+splitter+stone deflector) with matching carbon pattern in a matt finish. The back Wolf spoiler would be nice, but nobody makes them anymore.
            Not so important is the exhaust surrounding and I'm also not so sure about the carbon turbo heat shield, but who knows what comes up.

Since I'm living outside of the UK and don't travel very often to the UK, I don't want to risk getting dodgy parts. The waiting isn't the problem, they just have to fit and have good quality.

Comment

Mike uses Marcus at Creative Carbon, knowing Marcus I’d be amazed if inferior quality left his place. The quality is second to none on what he creates, worth whatever the wait is.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoFeather View Post
                I thought the ones from Mike where from someone else and really poor quality, with poor fitment, fingerprints in the lacquer, etc...
                Don’t remember who built them in the end, but sadly that’s why I didn’t want to buy them of Mike. Although at least he gave good support afterwards and tried to straighten things out.

Same goes for rscosworthbreakers. If you’re not in the area it can be troublesome. It can take ages and the carbon stuff may have poor quality. But I’m guessing anyway that there are only one or two people really producing the parts and that people like Mike only sell them.

At the moment I don't even know if they even still make new parts.

Sidenote: Just to be fair I want to make it clear that these are the opinions I’ve read online and sometimes were a couple of years old! They are not my opinions since I haven’t had any contact with the firms.

I'm looking for a front set (hockes+splitter+stone deflector) with matching carbon pattern in a matt finish. The back Wolf spoiler would be nice, but nobody makes them anymore.
                Not so important is the exhaust surrounding and I'm also not so sure about the carbon turbo heat shield, but who knows what comes up.

Since I'm living outside of the UK and don't travel very often to the UK, I don't want to risk getting dodgy parts. The waiting isn't the problem, they just have to fit and have good quality.
                The stuff I got recently from Mike I couldn’t fault and fitment was spot on. I think oppliger are making the carbon wolf spoilers again they’ve just sold a batch

Comment

Working...
                X