Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morette replacement

Hi all,

looking to get replacement lights for my morette inners and outers. I have looked back on the forum but where is the best or does replacements now?

thanks

I take it you have the originals that corrode on the inside? The inners are the worst, I luckily managed to find a nos one last year. Seen this on ebay which might be a good option
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231105648746
    sigpic

Comment

Yes they are corroded on the inside so would like to replace them as I’m also getting some painting done so be nice to freshen them up.

Are those on ebay a good fit I wonder?

Comment

Hi
        I had the same issue with mine,the original outer are 82371 with a side light,so I opted fo 82373 without a side light as it's not needed,I got these from larkspeed,still searching for the inners,also tried these ones off e bay ,very poor fit.

Comment

Originally posted by In2k View Post
          Hi
          I had the same issue with mine,the original outer are 82371 with a side light,so I opted fo 82373 without a side light as it's not needed,I got these from larkspeed,still searching for the inners,also tried these ones off e bay ,very poor fit.
          Ok cheers I’ll give them a try and see what they have. Thanks

Comment

I order a new set direct from Morette, they do spares send them an email

Comment

Originally posted by harry boy View Post
              I order a new set direct from Morette, they do spares send them an email
              I just sent an email to sales@morette.com but it came back undeliverable? Where or what email did you use?

Comment

Shop@morette.com

Comment

Originally posted by harry boy View Post
                  Cheers thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X