Have Cossies dtied up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Have Cossies dtied up?

Are our cars still selling or have they all dried up?

Ps wtf has happend to our site, its impossible to edit things and keeps telling there has been an error??
    sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
    www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

the only ones i see for sale are all the overpriced ones that have been for sale for months and months if not yrs nowadays,i presume the sensibly priced ones sell behind the scenes and never make it to market in general

Comment

I would not sell mine still..i am using it as much as i can but the selling prices are high as i can see

Comment

Nor selling mine, but haven`t been used for some years

Comment

Think economy in general is abit unsure, so marked in general is slowing down on all. Good cars at correct price seems to sell, but the high price "for no real reason" cars seems to be on marked for months
          www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Yes, its really troubling times. Ive even extended my B&B season this year . With costs rising I suppose its hard to prioritise the cost of buying a classic car.
            Its a catch 22 . The prices rise too high and spares dry up and your afraid to drive them. The prices crash and people break the cars to sell the parts and make better profit. Good in the short term but you can only keep doing that for a while.
            I have no intention of selling mine however , I cant remember the last time I had a good hoon in it.
            sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
            www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

its always nice to know you have something thats going to hold its value for the future/retirement etc which you can still enjoy driving meantime.
              the time to sell was last summer as prices were at their peak and have been dropping steadily since on all sports models,im sure they will level out in another yr or so but i dont think they will ever go back up to those levels back then

Comment

Doubt they are on the peak of value, since its a limited supply, so with time they will go much higher..... Pepole said same about 3door's and rs500 when started to go over 20-30k, but that didnt stop, same with deltas, m3, 190 evo's, lancer evos++++ any classics with motorsport hertiage, will always be in demand, only if total colapse in economy it will stop
                www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Cars are still selling regular majority are selling thru dealers and aren’t even getting advertising as selling before

I’ve recently bought another myself at the higher end of the market and personally helped out with a lot of sales this year for people after them by asking other owners if they would sell and most at money the owners couldn’t refuse

Comment

Well guys I don't think that users like us have priority to sell the car unless you are an investor looking to get the highest price. We all know that the value of our cars is high & will remain as the time passes!
                    Imagine the prices ten years from know where they will be... we have a gold asset in our hands! Its like cash in the bank but personally I am not planning to sell it ever!

"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae for ever..."

Comment

Mine sold this summer gone. Was never intending to sell it, but got offered a huge amount "out of the blue" really.
                      I miss it after 25yrs of owning it, but do not regret letting it go.
                      ​​​​The time was right, other oppertunities have now opened, and things have worked out great tbh. So never say never..

Comment

Working...
                      X