Anembo news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anembo news

I am going to comment on a purchase experience at Anembo Engeneering.

I have bought many times and I have not had any problems.
    But in January I bought a kit for supra diff and until today it has not been sent, it has given me many excuses, because of the materials, due to manufacturing, now I had to send on Monday according to what he said, but I still have no news.
    I'm commenting this in case the same thing happens to someone and we can claim somehow.
    I paid through PayPal so I have no problem getting my money back, but there is no way to buy that kit elsewhere. that's why I'm waiting, but I'm really tired.

Does anyone have similar news?
    sigpic

Think there is someone on here that knows the owner, hopefully will comment and can help you out

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
      Think there is someone on here that knows the owner, hopefully will comment and can help you out

Thanks for answering.

They have also told me on Facebook that there is soné situation like mine, I have not been able to read it because I do not have Facebook
      sigpic

Comment

I can have a look, is it on their FB page?

Comment

xpackboy Not sure if you can help in anyway mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
            I can have a look, is it on their FB page?

It's not on his Facebook, it's in some cosworth but I don't know exactly, because a friend told me and he sent me screenshots.

I hope to get lucky. because I have the car in the workshop for a long time waiting to install.
            sigpic

Comment

They seem decent so hopefully you will get the parts, don’t usually hear of issues with them

Comment

Know one from norway have problem, but when posted on face, pepole took anembo side, saying it was just bullshit, and basickly forced him.to shut up and remove... hope it works out, since not many making stuff fir cosworth anymore, but if they take money, and dont deliver, its no excuse....

i bought some from there last year, but was bits they had in stock, so had no problem myself.
                www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

Not had any problems with them but if you have you could take up with your bank provider. Plenty options for customers now. Even with debit cards etc

Mark at MT Motorsport also offers these kits if you just want it finished Find him on facebook too

Comment

I’m aware of someone that ordered several front wrc suspension components early jan and still not received them …

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-Tait View Post
                      Not had any problems with them but if you have you could take up with your bank provider. Plenty options for customers now. Even with debit cards etc

Mark at MT Motorsport also offers these kits if you just want it finished Find him on facebook too

Thanks for letting me know what MT has available. If you don't send it this week, I won't wait any longer, I'll ask MT
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys.

It is seen that there was a problem with the factory, everything is correct now. The kit is already at home. I want to install it soon
                        sigpic

Comment

Great news

Comment

Working...
                          X