Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escos at fast ford at crail

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1626971.htm
    escos at crail today for sale for £7500 had a quick peek round it and could do with bit of paint work here and there all arches were good bit of rust round the petrol cap, engine sounded healthy when the boy came in and parked up, leather trim drivers seat slightly worn but does look like good car for the money even if cat d all panals lined up reasonably well

was an aubergine 1 there today aswell "Dalsy" on the plate was a very nice car!!
    sigpic
    L76 APJ Pacifica Blue 570bhp 460lbt SCS mapped

i was there to today looking for any for sale ,did,nt see the blue one but i know the other one belongs to dalsy of of the westofscotlandrsoc ,top motor

Comment

Originally posted by scottrs View Post
      i was there to today looking for any for sale ,did,nt see the blue one but i know the other one belongs to dalsy of of the westofscotlandrsoc ,top motor
      it was ash black parked up at the far end
      sigpic
      L76 APJ Pacifica Blue 570bhp 460lbt SCS mapped

Comment

Originally posted by iain View Post
        it was ash black parked up at the far end
        blind as a bat ,not really what i am looking for anyhow

Comment

did the aubergine one have a cream leather interior by any chance?
          one for the road?? ......
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys

My car has cloth trim in it,

My girlfriend drove the car up the quarter mile against my Fiesta , she won 2-1 , so I had to buy dinner, plus take a wee slagging from the boys too

we also won a wee trophy from the Performance Ford guys, which was a nice surprise

Last edited by DALSY; 12-04-2010, 20:16:35. Reason: added pic

Comment

Stunning escos Dalsy looks minthope to see it up front is it still a st?

Comment

reason i asked was because a couple of people have asked if i bought my car from scotland and someone recently thought they'd previously seen it at crail tidy looking motor buddy, making me wanna quickly repaint my bumper before the weekend!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
                  Stunning escos Dalsy looks minthope to see it up front is it still a st?
                  yep still a ST Craig

the Aubergine one with the cream leather trim belonged to a guy who stayed 4 miles from me, I couldnae believe it when i seen it one nite, low miles car with big sounds and cream leather , dont know if he still owns it or not

Comment

Originally posted by DALSY View Post
                    yep still a ST Craig

the Aubergine one with the cream leather trim belonged to a guy who stayed 4 miles from me, I couldnae believe it when i seen it one nite, low miles car with big sounds and cream leather , dont know if he still owns it or not
                    low miles - delinately not the one i've got then lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Dalsy your thinking of the one the boy own years again he was 21 and an appretance joiner and it was on 18" khan flat 5 spojes with roll royce leather retrim

Comment

yep Craig thats the very car

the guy who owned it was a young lad who worked for a body shop in Airdrie, and he was planning on getting it painted

car was apparently in a niteclub for years on display, dont know how true this was

Comment

Yeah because of of the guys who painted my car used to do paint on it for himi used to drool like fook over that car

Comment

Working...
                          X