No announcement yet.

emergancy help plz for central day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yer i'll still be there my mate will take us up in his honda acord.. it must be bad carma geting me back for all the poor tyres ive killed!lol

i'm more annoyed that i simply havent a clue why it wont run, i really cant be arsed at the moment to be buying all different bits and just hoping it works again lol

Comment

Originally posted by dom123 View Post
      yer i'll still be there my mate will take us up in his honda acord.. it must be bad carma geting me back for all the poor tyres ive killed!lol

i'm more annoyed that i simply havent a clue why it wont run, i really cant be arsed at the moment to be buying all different bits and just hoping it works again lol

ive got that nice collins monitor that will fix it for you

Comment

ive just seen it mate can i have a look at it tomoz? is it the standard one or the pro version?

Comment

ive just seen it mate can i have a look at it tomoz? is it the standard one or the pro version?

ajc sold it too me as the pro i havnt it used it as it wont work with my current setup and dont wont too plough loads of money into it just to have a monitor at the mo

ill bring it with me dom

Comment

Originally posted by Ben M View Post
            kick him when hes down

Comment

i am interested i would like to have a good look at it... cya tomoz mate

Comment

Originally posted by zetecturbo View Post
                kick him when hes down
                it makes sense connect the wires scroll through to the fault detection vowlar fixed

Comment

i am interested i would like to have a good look at it... cya tomoz mate

not a prob dom ill bring it with me

Comment

Originally posted by Ben M View Post
                    Do the monitors tell you if your car has a problem, and what it is?

Comment

Working...
                    X