Essex convoy to central day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essex convoy to central day

Myself, Neil and Dave are meeting at Braintree Mcdonalds for 6am which should get us to the Tesco's meeting point at 7.45am. Any one else going M11, A14 etc... fancy meeting up with us for a bit of a convoy?

Julian, Brian, Jon if your all coming we could possibly meet you at the petrol station at Duxford like we have done before

Andy have you decided what your doing yet?

Anyone else??
    sigpic

Adam, drop me a text as you leave the Braintree point......... that'll be my Q to leave the house I'll be waiting at that Lay-by just past the Takeley exit as you approach M11 as we said we'd do before.......... but didn't due to Neil's guts

I hope he's having something sensible for tea tonight lol

Edit: Didn't realise Dave was coming, thought he said something the other day about his pass being up for grabs ? Or did i get that wrong..........

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
      Adam, drop me a text as you leave the Braintree point......... that'll be my Q to leave the house I'll be waiting at that Lay-by just past the Takeley exit as you approach M11 as we said we'd do before.......... but didn't due to Neil's guts

I hope he's having something sensible for tea tonight lol
      Will do mate
      sigpic

Comment

See my edit

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
          See my edit
          He has his own stand up there now so is having his car on that, do you want me to see if he still has his pass?

Edit: Just checked and his pass has already gone, you not got one then Jukian?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, i see That figures then.......... just thought he might have been ducking out with a problem !

No worries on the Pass, i'm all sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper1981 View Post

Julian, Brian, Jon if your all coming we could possibly meet you at the petrol station at Duxford like we have done before
              Thanks for thinking of me Adam ,but i will take M1 as its more direct for me
              sigpic
              BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

I am heading back to Essex in a bit so I'll join you guys in the morning is that the same maccy D's as last time?
                Andy

Comment

Have fun guys... next show i'll be there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rsnissan View Post
                    I am heading back to Essex in a bit so I'll join you guys in the morning is that the same maccy D's as last time?

Yes mate same one, see you bright and early in the morning
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X