• Show
Clear All

Brendon can you give me a price please bud

Comment

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
      Brendon can you give me a price please bud
      PM'd

Comment

When you say your powering it up through a 9v battery are you still using the inverter? or dont you need to use a inverter with these sheets? because my inverter is dead, and my dials are blotchy so this is the best of both worlds until i get a stack dash

Comment

Originally posted by cosmagedon View Post
          When you say your powering it up through a 9v battery are you still using the inverter? or dont you need to use a inverter with these sheets? because my inverter is dead, and my dials are blotchy so this is the best of both worlds until i get a stack dash
          Powered through 9v battery and spare inverter, got some blue , white and red material coming, so will post up pics in all colours when done.

Comment

Cheers mate, will any inverter do as long as its 12 - 115v?

Comment

Brendan,
              Top work and very nicely done, why not stick some prices up of what you would charge to do each gauge and then people can decide whether it is worth doing themselves or whether they want to get you to do it .
              Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

this looks class mate wel done for finding this stuff mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
                  Brendan,
                  Top work and very nicely done, why not stick some prices up of what you would charge to do each gauge and then people can decide whether it is worth doing themselves or whether they want to get you to do it .

As i said Mike when new material arrives i will post up a how its done and costs etc , i have only done centre guages so far so only guessing how much needed to do all the guages.
                  I will post up pics of centre guages done in white , blue , red as well as original colour.

Thanks for the kind words guys
                  cheers Brendan

Comment

Seen Brendan's centre clocks lit up the other night,top job!!

Comment

Working...
                    X