Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today i was mostly

Under the Cossie,

Decided that because i had to work to day and could not attend Central day that id take the car, just pulled into my turning reversed into a space and found a load of fluid where i had stopped and reversed

Only petrol leaking turned the car of and investigated, one of my aeroquip fittings has gone and the fuel line was just hanging on to the pump but as soon as you applied a bit of gas because of the increase in pressure it was teaming out

Spent fooking ages trying to get a spare aeroqip which my mate had,not a happy bunny...

fook me mate you was lucky you wernt nailin it
    sigpic
    MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Originally posted by 400BHP IMPERIAL BLUE View Post
      Under the Cossie,

Decided that because i had to work to day and could not attend Central day that id take the car, just pulled into my turning reversed into a space and found a load of fluid where i had stopped and reversed

Only petrol leaking turned the car of and investigated, one of my aeroquip fittings has gone and the fuel line was just hanging on to the pump but as soon as you applied a bit of gas because of the increase in pressure it was teaming out

Spent fooking ages trying to get a spare aeroqip which my mate had,not a happy bunny...
      yes like said above lucky

glad you got it sorted now

Comment

lucky escape mate

Comment

Working...
        X