Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somat wrong here ?????? cheap escos

sorry ignore it

pleae do not call the number its awind up on a lone woman who is cacking her self as she is getting loads of shit off some one

theres too many pictures for me to decide if i like it yet????? good weekend show by the way mark loved it weather topped it off mate. clutch is mint even wife can use it , nice to meet the family mate

Comment

lady seller mabey had a row with the other half lol
      Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
      WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

please dont call its a wind up

Comment

it doesn't look healthy rightside of the engine bay after the firewall, wonder what its like underneath

Comment

is it not the old, set a dodgey price to get loads of calls then say "oh sorry mate pistonheads made a mistake and put the wrong price but while your on the phone let me tell you about the car" trick
            sigpic

Comment

haha i done this to Kenny Mark his phone went for days llf

Comment

I once did it to one of my mates who gave the fat barmaid out of the local my number. Put a saph cossie in the yellow paper for £1800, his phone nearly melted 3 weeks solid he was getting calls for
                sigpic

Team S.T.A.M.

Comment

mate mate done the old APRILS FOOL JOKE stupid me got woke up and got told my garage was on fire i jamp into my car and flew down the road to find out there wasnt so i stuck his s2 up for 1k and it was a minter

Comment

Working...
                  X