Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this anyone's Mallard Esccos on Ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it my car guys idont really have time to come on net that much any more as i run a pub.

ajc i bought the azev a's off you for my silver saph im a member on passionford i normally put my car on oddkidds stand it was alast minute thing coming this year

Comment

Originally posted by matt cooke View Post
      them wheels look much better like that! get the paint stripper out

i got tyres off and took them to a powder coaters in brum and it cost me 30 arim with them dipping them to get the other paint off and then coating them

Comment

Alright pal, I take it you sold the saff now then?

Comment

Dave, this car was parked next to me in the morning and I had a good chat with the owner its looked a very nice car from what I saw and teh owner was spot on too
          Andy

Comment

Just tried to PM smila ack and he isnt acceptng PM's??? Smila, is this car still for sale? the Ebay ad has been removed...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveEsccos View Post
              Just tried to PM smila ack and he isnt acceptng PM's??? Smila, is this car still for sale? the Ebay ad has been removed...
              yes it is mate ebay removed it because i put rs turbo in the title and made me take a 10 question test!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
                Alright pal, I take it you sold the saff now then?
                ye got good money for that 7500 but was aminter,tried a couple of evos (5&7) golf r32,focus rs would love to keep cos but dont get to use it and its a waste some one else might aswell enjoy it,its agood base for some one to turn into a fast escos or leave as it is and enjoy,i was planning to convert to big turbo but i just have not got time ive purchased the loom which is the later saph 2part one which is not cut coroded etc and can go with car if wanted

Comment

here is the car anyway

Comment

very nice

just put you to an owner on the site also, sorry its a bit late

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
                      very nice

just put you to an owner on the site also, sorry its a bit late
                      no probs im shy

Comment

Working...
                      X