van broke into lastnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• van broke into lastnight

came out to go to work this morning and noticed all my diesel reciepts, cds etc scatterd alover front seats, unusual a thouht went for radio front and it wasnt there, checked glovebox and oakleys wer missing TWATS a hav been done over, made few phone calls and my mate just round corner had both his work vans done over - broken into all gear pinched, a set of car keys for a customers jag wich they then stole, drove round estate and crashed it. other good mates on opposite side of estate rang me loads of sheds and houses had been broken into and then the theif got caught as he managed to get into a house and the lads dog got him in the kitchen, its 1 of them big doosh bordeux things. found out who it was now and some theiving ba5tad who has lived here for 2 weeks. things just keep getting better i guess. just got in and done wot i had to ! dus this happen evrywher around the areas you lads live or just a bit ruff round my way?

No , happens round here as well , i had my KC daylighter spotlamps nicked off the top of ma hilux while i was at work during broad daylight on thursday. The truck is fucking 7 foot tall too for fucks sake!

Comment

they need maiming,i fucking hate tea leefs.

they need a gallon of thinners pouring over them and setting on fire

i keep thinking i'm in the middle east again

Comment

Originally posted by E9CRT View Post
        No , happens round here as well , i had my KC daylighter spotlamps nicked off the top of ma hilux while i was at work during broad daylight on thursday. The truck is fucking 7 foot tall too for fucks sake!
        its shocking mate carnt leave anything at all these days.

Comment

Burn'em as cozzfather says.

More scum get killed then more will think twice.

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
          My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

I can understand your annoyance.

On Saturday night I was working away, around midnight I had a scarred phone call from the other half while she was on the other phone to the police.
            Pickeys were trying to get the trailer off of the jeep, and when they couldn't they circled the house and made an attempt to get in thru the bathroom window, the misses was hidding away scarred shitless on the phone to me as it happened.
            Police responded quickly with a riot van and sniffer dogs and traced over the property but found nothing and caught no-one.

I had a more local shift Sunday night but returned around 3am to find the main external garage door all dug out an almost hanging off, and one corner of the door bent in.

I felt more sick at the thought of the misses trying to hide away in our own home while these bastards still tried to get in

Comment

Thats awful Kelv ,is Kym ok ? did they see what was inside the garage ? hopefully not !!
              sigpic
              BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Thieving fucking cunts

Kelv, have the Police got any leads? They are useless when it comes to stuff like this How's ya Mrs?

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

ffsnot good hate thieving cunts!!!

Comment

Kelv, that is why we need a review of self defence laws in this country. No doubt the scum knew she was inside and were happy to rough her up/hurt her to get keys etc.

In america you could have blown the cunts away with your semi auto AR15 and/or your shot gun and/or your colt 45/9mm glock semi-auto pistol. Yes the scum in america are armed but so are the civilians. At least its a fair fight!!

Not saying we should have guns for all (well guns for me at least ) but the laws need to balance the odds in favour of the the innocent citizen.

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
                    My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Working...
                    X