X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my on board footage from time attack

enjoy

Qualifying Part 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOmg90EUa_k&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Ronnie Amis Sierra Cosworth Time attack - Oulton Park - Qualifying part 1[/ame]

Qualifying Part 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPyMxnUbuzg&feature=related"]YouTube- Ronnie Amis Sierra Cosworth Time attack - Oulton Park - Qualifying part 2[/ame]

Final pt 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSLjiZd-7c&feature=related"]YouTube- Ronnie Amis Sierra Cosworth Time attack final - Oulton Park - final pt 1[/ame]

Final pt 2
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RInET8nBo&feature=related"]YouTube- Ronnie Amis Sierra Cosworth Time attack final - Oulton Park - final pt 2[/ame]

Kleers.com 15% discount code 'RON15' for a discount on all cleaning products

Great Vids.

Your car sounds and goes awesome.

Comment

Great fun

What power you got fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Auralis - Paul View Post
        Great Vids.

Your car sounds and goes awesome.
        cheers mate

Originally posted by oddkidd View Post
        Great fun

What power you got fella.
        thanks mate. It is running roughly 360 brake and 400 torque

Comment

Nice one Ronnie, you done well on Saturday

but I already told you that on that evening.
          Roll on the next date when you have sorted out the extra little bits

Comment

You could have saved some time after you came out of knickerbrook and going up clay hill you were going over towards the right hand side of the track and there is no need you just come out of knickerbrook streighten up and aim for the big tree that you can see over the brow of clay hill and that will put you on the right line for warrick bridge and then you are into druids. Might be worth trying next run out at oulton

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Great vids Ronnie, looks like a good track to drive
              Any scary moments??

must get on here soon

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

good stuff ron

Comment

ps ronnie was nice to say hello on sat ant car was looking awsome

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
                    Nice one Ronnie, you done well on Saturday

but I already told you that on that evening.
                    Roll on the next date when you have sorted out the extra little bits
                    thanks kelv, good to know that i still have more to come from the car too

Originally posted by jimcallear View Post
                    You could have saved some time after you came out of knickerbrook and going up clay hill you were going over towards the right hand side of the track and there is no need you just come out of knickerbrook streighten up and aim for the big tree that you can see over the brow of clay hill and that will put you on the right line for warrick bridge and then you are into druids. Might be worth trying next run out at oulton
                    duly noted mate thank you, i will definately take that line next time,

Originally posted by jacko996 View Post
                    Great vids Ronnie, looks like a good track to drive
                    Any scary moments??

must get on here soon
                    thanks dave, it is a great circuit to drive, very rewarding no scary moments really mate, only exiting the hairpin got on the power slightly too early, but that was about it really, must try harder!!

Originally posted by j1mbo View Post
                    good stuff ron
                    thanks jimbo, hows the saph?

Originally posted by jimcallear View Post
                    ps ronnie was nice to say hello on sat ant car was looking awsome
                    was nice to say hello too mate, thanks glad you liked it, very tame to most of the other time attack cars aint it

Comment

saff's in the same way mate not touched it, got no motivation tbh

Comment

nice going there matei love oulton park, have done trackdays there on my bike, its like a mini nurburgring
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
                          nice going there matei love oulton park, have done trackdays there on my bike, its like a mini nurburgring
                          mini nurburgring is cadwell

Comment

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
                            Did you actually watch the vids?
                            Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
                              Did you actually watch the vids?
                              my lines weren't that bad was they?

Comment

Working...
                              X