X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Mike futher education needed lol

Whats all this bollocks mean?

(Last one is Exhaust Temp)

and (I know the first one is throttle angle)

Guessing:
    fuel injector opening time
    Ignition in degrees
    % that the injectros are working?

Comment

'Injector Duty Cylcle' definately Paul and AFR at a guess....

Comment

duty? that should be telling you how much money you are wasting when she's on boost
        sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Do I need to translate these things into something I should know or be aware of, or should I go back to monitoring the water temp and battery volatge

Comment

The throttle angle is important, as it helps you set the TPS. Incidentally, it should be 3° closed and 87° fully open.

The ignition and fuel injector on-time is obviously self explanatory, if you have 8-injectors, watch the fuel injector on-time split as the second batch come in to play .

The duty, I can't remember - I think it is something to do with the boost control.
            Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Ok cool, so really its for the mapper to look at

Comment

Forgot to say, if it was fitted to L8, then it tells you what the CO position is set to (as in a + or - 128).

As you are on T6, the duty is often left unconfigured, but it can be set to either injector or boost duty cycle.

I've also sent you the original Pectel blurb that came with my first monitor, it's outdated but explains many of the features .
                Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Working...
                X