Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how quick do escos sell at the mo ?

hi all .......
    just pondering on how fast & how much my escos would sell for at the moment ?
    The racing bug has bitten me hard , and as it is pretty much every other weekend . Done brands & snetterton now , on to oulton in 2 weeks . Its the biggest buzz i have ever had !!!!!!
    The escos has only come out of the garage twice so far this year . That was only to drive it 2 miles to work . Plus i have my motorbikes , so although the escos doesnt owe me anything , it is just waisted in my garage at the moment ? It was my absolute dream car as a teenager and although i will deffo regret the sale (if i do) . I gotta start thinking about retirement plans . The sale would be half of a deposit to buy my own workshop unit instead of renting !
    430 bhp on martoons rollers , all the usual mods . Just needs a brake upgrade
    sigpic

if only a few years ago.polaris was my favourite colour.lol

tbh it all depends if someone wants it.it could go in days or months or years.the right car right price for the right person is just a time game. no way of saying.yours is lovley and a good spec so shouldnt take long but sometimes they do
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Well it wont sell quick if you dont tell us about it and show us piccs will it

Im not mystic Meg

Comment

say what you think paul
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bullett View Post
          say what you think paul

I dont mess about mate

Comment

i know
            sigpic

Comment

Details would be good like
              sigpic

Comment

priced right it will sell quickly but priced wrong it will never sell

obviously hear you say

ten grand probably at this mo intime

Comment

sorry chaps . Thought ya might get bored if i just reeled off aload of specs and numbers .
                  i dont really wanna sell , but as Delboy trotter used to say "you know it makes sense"...... I have far too many toys to keep spending lots on my escos that i dont really use .

Fully built engine 1.5 yrs ago . Done about 4000 miles . Standard compression , Slight overbore & new pistons . Long studded . Flowed & ported head . T4 tubo running 2 bar boost . Pro alloy everything under the bonnet (helps when they are mates round the corner) . Swedish inlet with bigger throttle body . Probably lots more but cant think of it without looking at my receipts
                  Group A billie coil overs , overhaulled last year and cost me £800. Adjustable top mounts on front .
                  Creative carbon front splitter . standard drive train which has never caused problems on the many track days i have done with it . Never launched the car though
                  Probably spent about 20k on her . i know i will never make a profit on her , but she was worth it
                  photos are a bit scarse . i will have to upload some to me photobucket

sigpic

Comment

Depends how much you want for it I guess. There's always someone looking for a bargain. If you want top money for it then you'll have to wait longer as the market isn't that big and there's not that many people with the free cash.
                    Cheers
                    Trev.

Comment

Yep 8k all day long

But as im a fair trader i llgive you 9k

Looks a nice car mate

Comment

Deffo looks a good un

If it's gonna be 10k then I'll buy it now
                        XYZ Fabrications
                        Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

lol . Was knda hoping for 13-15k range ? is that too far do ya think ?????????
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think so at all mate considering the colour & spec
                            XYZ Fabrications
                            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

put it up for 14800 then and see if some one offers near. you know its a good one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X