• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark shead View Post
    All my current engines are 8-1

Mark
    ok at this comp on a L8 mark
    sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by cossiedavid View Post
      ok at this comp on a L8 mark
      I dont map L8 so you need to ask someone that does but we have no problems on aftermarket units.

Mark

Comment

[quote=cossiedavid;196839]
        Originally posted by cosmagedon View Post
        It is possible like loader says if the management can keep up with it so to say. Ive dropped mine to 7-8-1 for 500 as per Harveys instructions and thats going with pectel [/QUOTE

who,s mapping yours then m8
        Harvey is mate

Comment

so would be a good idea to get one of your new ecu,s and get you to sort then so would you have a base map to start off with to run the new engine in thanks mark
          sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

[quote=cosmagedon;196849]

Harvey is mate
            ah ok
            sigpic

Comment

so would be a good idea to get one of your new ecu,s and get you to sort then so would you have a base map to start off with to run the new engine in thanks mark
              keep telling you mate get this from Mark and maybe your car will be as fast as mine lol
              sigpic
              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Working...
              X