Drivers seat frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers seat frames

i know the saph 4x4 seat frames utilse the same fixing points but would i be correct in thinking that they dont have height adjustments like the Escos frames?

if im wrong, does anyone know of any other seat frames that fit which dont have them?

cheers

Correctamundo!

Wanna buy one............Just dont tell Paul!

Edit - Think you want a base model sierra seat mount, as I'm sure the 4x4 had height adjustment!!
    sigpic

Comment

only base models had non adjustable height seats so models like L etc, anything ghia and 4x4 or xr had the seats that you can adjust height on

Comment

That's going to prove to be a hard find then

Comment

i dont know if possible but you maybe able to swap a passenger seat parts over onto a drivers seat if you remove the heigh adjustment

Comment

Or get a lhd passenger seat runner?
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
              Correctamundo!

Wanna buy one............Just dont tell Paul!

Edit - Think you want a base model sierra seat mount, as I'm sure the 4x4 had height adjustment!!
              Thief! my one thats in Jay possession was a LHD passenger side seat mount which fits our right hand side and doesn't have adjustment

Comment

i've got one for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Ripley View Post
                  Thief! my one thats in Jay possession was a LHD passenger side seat mount which fits our right hand side and doesn't have adjustment
                  Its safe................... unless Kelvin offers me stupid money for it (BOOM friendship out the window! )
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by richyx View Post
                      i dont know if possible but you maybe able to swap a passenger seat parts over onto a drivers seat if you remove the heigh adjustment
                      I've had a quick look but not so easy.

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                      Or get a lhd passenger seat runner?
                      Your no help Dave

Comment

Paul, why do you need a none height adjustable seat frame?

Robbie, and it's definatley a none height adjustable item?
                        Hit me with a price baby!?

Comment

I saved it from a set of LHD seats I once had, as I always felt the seats are mounted too high and I was told the non adjustible ones sit lower, although I have never tried it to find out

Comment

The only reason I want one is because they sit slightly lower.
                            With current seat frame in place, when the crash helmet is on the cage bar is only 10mm away and I want to give a little more space if I can, but while keeping seats that can moved back and forth.

Comment

Ok well if they sit lower then I deffo want to use it then as I've never liked how high I feel in the Esc, sorry Kelv

I know what you mean about the helmet room as well

Comment

Working...
                              X