Who was the guy that was making a boot panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan H, give it until tomorrow matey.
    im going to spend the afternoon getting the sound deadening out of the car, Danny B made a new section to go into that area on my car and its been spotwelded in place, im tempted to drill them out and remove it while im working on the car - and im also tempted to remove the same section on the other side thats been remade to smooth over the boot bump for the spare wheel and have that done aswell (as 2 of these spot welds have come loose anyway )

ill then pop some pics of the sections over to Mike and see if they are any good for him to work with, failing that then ill be having them made in Carbon anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
      Jan H, give it until tomorrow matey.
      im going to spend the afternoon getting the sound deadening out of the car, Danny B made a new section to go into that area on my car and its been spotwelded in place, im tempted to drill them out and remove it while im working on the car - and im also tempted to remove the same section on the other side thats been remade to smooth over the boot bump for the spare wheel and have that done aswell (as 2 of these spot welds have come loose anyway )

ill then pop some pics of the sections over to Mike and see if they are any good for him to work with, failing that then ill be having them made in Carbon anyhow

Comment

Kelv your one looks like a just a flat piece of metal sheet cut to size? The original one has groves and a edging which makes its look better somehow

Comment

didnt know you had looked that closely at mine.

but yeah you are right actually.

Comment

plus the grooves will make it stiffer when made of carbon.

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
            My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Working...
            X