are my morretes to expensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are my morretes to expensive?

i have put a pair of morretes in the parts thread and i was unsure what to ask for the 2 inner lights are missing but i thought £150 was a good price as the inner lamps are on ebay for £50.....can you guys tell me what you think they are worth please

Originally posted by cozzylee View Post
    i have put a pair of morretes in the parts thread and i was unsure what to ask for the 2 inner lights are missing but i thought £150 was a good price as the inner lamps are on ebay for £50.....can you guys tell me what you think they are worth please
    buy the inner lamps and advertise for 250

Comment

lee your ad is a bit hit and miss,if the lamps were off the car and better pics i'm sure they would sell cocker.

the fact the inners are missing is irrelevant to some of the on here who like the bits missing look.

so better pics and the bit about grey not black clearing up as its confusing should sell them for ya.

cheeRS

Comment

thanks for that ill sort the add out asap.cheers

Comment

Don't forget, there are people on PassionFord who don't come on here (Why I don't know ) so advertise them on there also

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

do you have to become a gold member on there as i cant seem to advertise on passionford

Comment

yeah you do need to Lee its £10

Comment

lee i think you priced them right ,good price

Comment

Second hand morettes are going to be more difficult to get good prices on now when they are avaliable from morette again.
                  We are all getting old, but to grow up is optional

www.fordentusiasten.no "The new norwegian Ford forum"

Comment

Working...
                  X