picked this up today - cheers j1mbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked this up today - cheers j1mbo

after a canny old drive over 400 mile round trip got the bara gearbox sat in my garage now, cheers to Jim for meeting me ther today and saving me another days drive 2morow top fella very helpful.

what you pay for that fella

Comment

Originally posted by georgie1 View Post
      what you pay for that fella
      had to give 3250 for it mate.

Comment

Turning into a proper spec car now gaz

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
          did you not atleast try to get a cuppa chucked in the deal

Comment

Originally posted by cosmagedon View Post
            Turning into a proper spec car now gaz
            yes thanks mate change of plans now for more power aswell so engine is coming out over next week.

Comment

that well cheap for what you got very nice dude you going to paint it as i just painted mine ,just the prep took me seven and half hours

Comment

it could be worse, i paid £4500 for mine, and i snapped a mainshaft, thankfully bara fixed it FOC

i recommend, a standard shift with solid bushes for the gearstick cradle, i've messed with a few different ones and found this one the best

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
                  did you not atleast try to get a cuppa chucked in the deal
                  lol Karl no a didnt have cuppa in that deal maybe on the next one matey but already had plenty caffine inside from all the redbul a drank on way down

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
                    it could be worse, i paid £4500 for mine, and i snapped a mainshaft, thankfully bara fixed it FOC

i recommend, a standard shift with solid bushes for the gearstick cradle, i've messed with a few different ones and found this one the best
                    i do the Hydraulic clutch kit too why it off

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post

cheers for that info mate- box already has mod done for hydrolic cluch set up aswell so thats geting done too.
                      and georgie it might get a coat of paint but not if takes 7.5 hours prep thats a top effort youve done fella.

Comment

cheers for that info mate- box already has mod done for hydrolic cluch set up aswell so thats geting done too.
                        and georgie it might get a coat of paint but not if takes 7.5 hours prep thats a top effort youve done fella.
                        thanks

cossiecrazy gave me the advice

i done two cans of etch primer then two other cans of primer one was a filler primer and the other was metal primer and so far i done two cans of hammerite smooth then i got to do a clear coat

must be getting stronger keep picking up the gearbox

Comment

thanks

i done two cans of etch primer then two other cans of primer one was a filler primer and the other was metal primer and so far i done two cans of hammerite smooth then i got to do a clear coat

ha ha mate you wil end up with arms like pop eye shaking all those rattle cans and picking up the gearbox but it will be worth the effort in the end.

Comment

thanks

georgie if i ever clean a cozzeh box up i'll have this bloke do it

http://www.icmhome.org.uk/car_gallery.shtml

once its blasted he reccommends some special stuff that keeps it clean and new looking stuff all that aggro by hand and get the job done the easy way

Comment

Im assuming that's Michael's old box then

Comment

Working...
                              X