off to the vets soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off to the vets soon

bloody dogs! got to go get their boosters done.they are due up anyway but ascari decided to have a row with a rat.
    the little bugger has bitten her 3 times on the muzzel.we cleaned it with salt water but need to make sure theres no nasty after effects

she did kill the fooker though
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

taking her now mate?

Comment

fucking rats lol

one of my parents dog just had a op on his leg, then he bit it open!!! luckly it healed good otherwise chop chop

Comment

good man Neill best to get that looked at anyway rats are awfull bloody creatures, where did ascari come in contact with a rat ? cos the worst thing about rats is there is never just one...

Comment

Cost me £35 yesterday for his booster and a consultation about his arhritis

Then back today for another £77 for his arhritis tablets and a 3 month flea/tick treatment.

But he's worth every penny

Last edited by Richie; 11-11-2008, 21:43:53. Reason: add pic of tyson

Comment

You didnt say that the other day, your going to get beaten up

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
              You didnt say that the other day, your going to get beaten up

No she definately said 'i'm going to get you killed'

Comment

maybe shes going to come and drown you over the next month or so

Comment

Originally posted by R5COS View Post
                  good man Neill best to get that looked at anyway rats are awfull bloody creatures, where did ascari come in contact with a rat ? cos the worst thing about rats is there is never just one...
                  she found it in the back garden.i live next door to masses of fields and woods.theres loads of the buggers but only ever seen two running along my fence.
                  tbh at least they are woodland ones and not scummy gutter/bin rats.

vet gave a clean bill of health for both dogs.said they were the best examples he had seen in a long time and were the best behaved.(he said most were snappy in the vets).
                  makes me proud,and that i am doing the best for them that i possibly can.

70 quid on the boosters and back again next week for worming tablets and flea treatment

RICHIE,they may take a few quid but they are worth it. your staffi is a stunning dog.i love them.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is my monepit Rocky He is four now and has cost me a fortune ....The second day i had him he was dieing in my arms, had to rush him to the vets ,turned out he had Parvo ,it was a sunday so had to pay for vet and a nurse to come out then over a weeks stay in Isolation cost me a fortune ......then about a year later he must of had a bad headache because he ate two boxes of headache pills ,two nights stay in the Hilton hotel Vets and all the treatment another fotune ...... just recently he got a skin Iritation bit all his fur off his hind quarters another £200.00 it was over £100.00 just for the tablets he was on and the bastard wouldnt eat them any way .............

sigpic

Comment

aww,poor dog. he has gone through some crap aint he. but worth every penny. he is stunning
                      another breed i would have if i could
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X