£500 To Paint Wheels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £500 To Paint Wheels ?

Have Ford lost the plot They're going to charge 500 notes to paint your Focus RS wheels white to celebrate the end of the production run

Surely you could do it yourself for half that

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=22082

......... and with all those spokes who would want the wheels in White anyway

ouch, would rather get it done locally for much much less

Comment

Sounds about right for dealer prices tbh
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

that good old fords for ya

Comment

Powdercoaters does set of 4 in any colour for £60

Follow me on Instagram @billy_rs

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_YUM View Post
            Powdercoaters does set of 4 in any colour for £60
            I doubt they would do a set of 19s for that . I get wheels done all the time, and there is a sliding scale for the price depending on the size....
            Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
              I doubt they would do a set of 19s for that . I get wheels done all the time, and there is a sliding scale for the price depending on the size....
              Place i use is fixed £30 a rim, be it 13" or 19"
              Still cheaper than Ford, lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post

A friend just had his 8x18 Rays wheels done last week. £60. The reason its so cheap is because it goes in with the other parts being done at the time. He doesn't care what size its just beer tokens for him

Comment

Also he did my rocker cover and inlet mani for a score

Comment

my 19s on my car cost me £140 ic shot blasting and powdercoating in mat black

there a multi fork style wheel

Comment

theres a big difference here between mates rates and standard company charges.

i do see it on several websites where people quote prices that are very cheap then let slip its mates rates or in with a bigger job etc as a favour.

to balance it out i can get it done for free so beat that and it also includes the blasting too

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
                        theres a big difference here between mates rates and standard company charges.

i do see it on several websites where people quote prices that are very cheap then let slip its mates rates or in with a bigger job etc as a favour.

to balance it out i can get it done for free so beat that and it also includes the blasting too

Who said he was a mate? Just found his place in the industrial estate and used every now and then since. I don't even know his name!

Too many people just except being ripped off, £500 to have wheels painted is just robbery.

Comment

i can beat that. my mate does powdercoating and he pays me.

for all my tuning needs i use Turbosystems 07587188434. ask for tony

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_YUM View Post
                            Who said he was a mate? Just found his place in the industrial estate and used every now and then since. I don't even know his name!

Too many people just except being ripped off, £500 to have wheels painted is just robbery.
                            maybe he fancys yer .

theres traders on here that give substantial discounts if your easy.....know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by mallard man View Post
                              i can beat that. my mate does powdercoating and he pays me.
                              deffo must fancy payment in kind

Comment

Working...
                              X