iPhone 3GS users ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck mate

I phoned upO2 and complained and because its out of warrenty they didn't give a fuck, the Iphone 4 is far too expensive for what it is so I may have a shop around for a 3GS

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
      thats right all swap to the Iphone4 BUT dont hold it on the left ....

Apple's official statement '' please don't hold it like that''

LEGENDARY!
      Mines fine I use some gloves when making calls, stop being a hater
      Andy

Comment

The signal issue is only an issue to people who don't give a fuck about their property! Why would you have a £150+ phone and not put it into a case, especially knowing how easy it is to smash a screen on an iPhone?

My 3G had a screen protector and a silicon case and is still 98% mint condition 2 years later. My iPhone 4 has a screen protector and a silicon case, so praying this lasts 2 years also

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Can't be arsed with cases, makes the phone looks shit. Mines been fine for years, no cases or screen
          Protectors
          Andy

Comment

I'm glad someone else has brought this up as I've never got 3g signal. My sim cards old as fuck though so I'll order a new one tomorrow.

Comment

ive heard to many issues of people trying to update there current iphone to the 4g software, so im certainly not going to do that.

ill give it a month until apple have conquered the new iphone 4 hiccups and issues and then get one.

i know of 2 people that had the 3gs and tried the new software update and then cant get there phone to turn on again

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
                ive heard to many issues of people trying to update there current iphone to the 4g software, so im certainly not going to do that.

ill give it a month until apple have conquered the new iphone 4 hiccups and issues and then get one.

i know of 2 people that had the 3gs and tried the new software update and then cant get there phone to turn on again

ooooooooppppppppsss

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

is yours working ok still Dave

or is it an expensive paperweight

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
                    is yours working ok still Dave

or is it an expensive paperweight
                    At the moment!!!

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

The next classic was apples new UPDATE to the iphone, Then update fools the phone into pretending it ACTUALLY HAS RECEPTION! BUT guess what it doesnt and they got caught out....

Again LEGENDARY BY APPLE!

Some day you'll all learn that there totally full of shit...

CLICK FOR PROOF THE IPHONES SHIT!

Comment

By the way read the comments on the link above, CLASSIC and totally honest and true by even people who own one!

Comment

I find it funny. An iphone is an example of what could have been a great product if greed hadnt got in the way

Sure its a great sales success, but that doesnt make it a great technological advance in mobile phones. I find it fucking pathetic that in the name of capitalist greed it has less features than many 3 year old phones all to so called protect itunes and ishop downloads, and a removal of many features found on old phones just so they can charge you money to buy back the same features through an app

yeah fucking great, you dont expect to buy a new phone and have to BUY applications just to get back features you had on an old phone!!!

and they call it an advance in technology??

I wont be buying one until they get to the point where buying a new iphone means i get ALLL the good features of my old phone plus new better features on top. Anything else is a step backwards.

And that includes bluetooth compatability. Appalling in this day and age you can only do apple to apple communication.

I used to be really impressed by apples products and their marketing and company ethics but last few years theyve gone down the pan and are just as bad as microsoft for screwing their customers with substandard products boosted by overinflated claims!!!

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
                          My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Yep got my new f.o.c sim card from O2 today and 3G popped up straight away.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Working...
                            X