No announcement yet.

Radio 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i normal have radio 1 on on the way to & from work the old gits at work have smooth radio on (music to slit your wrists to)

If they start singing along i stick my ipod on then the boss goes daft as i cant hear him shouting me lol

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by 99 JON View Post
      i thought you cycled to work ?
      yeah - 3 or 4 days a week - otherwise i'm on the train listening to absolute

Comment

Its all about absolute for me , Radio one is just for kids with knives and hoodies who take drugs and mug grannies.

And if your young enough to have control over your bladder radio 2 is off limits also.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent David View Post
          Put it on for Ken Bruce on radio 2, love the Pop master quiz
          Me and the old man play that most mornings whilst having a cuppa in the van

1 YEAR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on Instagram @billy_rs

Comment

Originally posted by Rolls View Post
            Absolute for me - the OC + Richey on there make me laugh on the trian of a morning! )
            Haha, old Richie gets some stick!

"Im a movie, I'm a movie, what movie am I!

Oh and Damen Green from the Oval NEEDS to be a regular with OC as he was on XFM! I actually know Aussies like him!!
            sigpic

Comment

radio 1 is total garbage now, moyles just likes the sound of his own voice

Comment

I absolutely HATE every daytime Radio 1 DJ, especially that fat fucking cunt moyles Only bareable one is the fag mills

Originally posted by jeardley View Post
                Not since Mark and Lard were on...........
                Legends

Comment

Select UK .. 99.3 FM is a good station in the London area as took over where Kiss FM failed as after Kiss was made legal many years ago its gone down the poxy commercial route with adverts every 3 mins etc

Select is more down to the music only which the euphoria dance scene in a big way which i like.

Still a bit of good old Radio 4 every now and then now im over the BIG 40 in years ... mmmMMM pension time soon

Comment

Working...
                  X