thinking about selling my ecos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about selling my ecos

its been in my head for sometime about selling it one day sell it next keep it but gona try it anyway see if it goes im gona take off all the good bits and sell it totally standard or near about, what are ecos's going for theses days? cheers hugh

are you sure you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiant Rob View Post
      are you sure you want to.
      no lol

Comment

then dont ,look a nice car so enjoy m8

Comment

Were gonna get her all spruced up Hugh then your mind will change me boyo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            Were gonna get her all spruced up Hugh then your mind will change me boyo!!!
            we'l give her a polish and see from there lad, theses cossies are head reckors lol, its past your bed time Martin

Comment

Its a hard decision to make mate and knowing you won't regret it a few months down the line is probably the biggest fear. I wanna get rid of mine and have done for 4 years, but I love driving it and it puts such a smile on my face when its running right, but I think Ive grown out of modded cars and just want an easy life instead of constant worries if the car breaks can I afford to fix it.

I was gonna do a mass post today about my feelings on the car, should I keep it or sell it, but Im sure people on here dont wanna read it

Put your car in the garage for a few months and see if you miss it, if not (Like me) it maybe time to get rid

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
                Its a hard decision to make mate and knowing you won't regret it a few months down the line is probably the biggest fear. I wanna get rid of mine and have done for 4 years, but I love driving it and it puts such a smile on my face when its running right, but I think Ive grown out of modded cars and just want an easy life instead of constant worries if the car breaks can I afford to fix it.

I was gonna do a mass post today about my feelings on the car, should I keep it or sell it, but Im sure people on here dont wanna read it

Put your car in the garage for a few months and see if you miss it, if not (Like me) it maybe time to get rid
                why not fella that what this site about ,it may help you both in to keeping a great car

Comment

Im not sure if Im feeling this way due to a certain situation Ive been put in or have I finally realised that Ive been wasting my life trying to stay in the car scene when Ive lost the passion for it.

Tough choice mate and no one can make any decisions, except for myself. So posting half my troubles on here won't do much

Comment

i understand what your saying but sometimes it helps

i havent drove mine for two years now and dont care i love the car to bits and when i do drive it i always smile
                    the reason i havent drove the car as i want to repaint the whole floor and i been getting load of bits cleaning them up then getting them powdercoated

thing that make me laugh even know it sitting in my garage im always buying bits for when i see them

Comment

I love u fletch x x x

Comment

Georgie, they do make you wanna tidy them up and keep buying parts to make them look better. It's addictive

Ad, awwww that's sweet

Comment

no worries sometimes its good to make people warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

I've had the same feelings for a while. Cossie now up for sale to fund a bigger house but will probably get another 1 in future

Colin

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post

thats my issue! thats why i fancy a 930 turbo.i know its old but but i want a standard classic i can just enjoy for what it is and have always wanted one.
                              sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Working...
                              X