Cossiedrift @ santapod sideways.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cossiedrift @ santapod sideways.

Thought id post it up now while i have a link to it. I know you wanted to see it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2WiuDcD-v4"]YouTube- Sierra 3dr RS Cosworth RED @ Santapod Drift what ya brung day.[/ame]

Comment

Comment

He should never have sold that car.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Originally posted by Loader View Post
          He knows this

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
          Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

Who is "he".........who used to own it ?
            sigpic
            BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Cheers jano

Really should of kept it!
                But its budget brother is on route

ABUSE IT TILL IT BREAKS!!!
                WHEN IT BREAKS CRY !!!

TEAM SHAKE "N" BAKE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by COSSIEDRIFT View Post
                  Cheers jano

Really should of kept it!
                  But its budget brother is on route
                  ]

budget my arse

Comment

99 JON , danny/cossiedrift who has posted above , tho i can see how the thread title throw you.

Ben , whens yours getting done? ( you bought leigh's shell iirc) Im nipping down to see that 3dr show when both of you are tearing up the streets.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

99 JON , danny/cossiedrift who has posted above , tho i can see how the thread title throw you.

Ben , whens yours getting done? ( you bought leigh's shell iirc) Im nipping down to see that 3dr show when both of you are tearing up the streets.
                      its been done ages mate, my names not dan take a year to think bout putting a car back together then get me mate to build it then break it had it done in a week of buying it would of been same weekend but converted it to hydralic clutch so had to wait for bits.

well theyll prob be no show from me im going to be selling it shortly ive gone jap

Comment

Originally posted by Ben M View Post
                        its been done ages mate, my names not dan take a year to think bout putting a car back together then get me mate to build it then break it had it done in a week of buying it would of been same weekend but converted it to hydralic clutch so had to wait for bits.

well theyll prob be no show from me im going to be selling it shortly ive gone jap
                        HAVE YOU

What have you bought now, tht Micra you were talking about

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
                        Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben M View Post

Dont fancy an escos do you ???

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                            HAVE YOU

What have you bought now, tht Micra you were talking about

got a s14a and love it only a tatty one to do drift days etc

Comment

Working...
                            X