Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did anyone have any vids of danny pooles rwd escos round the circuit, was it quick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone have any vids of danny pooles rwd escos round the circuit, was it quick?

ive just spoken to martin and he said it went really well, i'm gutted i missed ford fair..

It did look good on track, apart from when one of the wheels fell off !
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

really now thats bad workmanship at its best lol, what was your impression of the handling then mike?? being rwd... did he have lots of grip for a car with 600bhp??? was it side ways??

Comment

It was defo fast, loads of wheel spin though..

Comment

Dom, I saw that car at Combe and it was the quickest, best handling car of the day full stop.

Comment

If you want an opinion of 600bhp and RWD handling then ask Jacko996.

Laping up the tracks for Time Attack and putting alot of the 4x4 boys to shame.

Comment

i am gutted i didnt go.. after ive been preaching about rwd escos and have a expensive tunned one to watch on a track prove my finds!!! did he have a play with harvey??

Comment

Don't think he was on track the same time, but Imo it wasn't as fast as Harvey's or the AG Escos, but still it wasn't hanging about.

Comment

Originally posted by dom123 View Post
                  really now thats bad workmanship at its best lol, what was your impression of the handling then mike?? being rwd... did he have lots of grip for a car with 600bhp??? was it side ways??
                  Studs sheared .
                  Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Working...
                  X