my new escos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new escos

bought this last week as a project.(not asif i havnt got enough) it needs very little work so thought why not.if you can help me with any of the parts that are missing give me a shout.

few pics

wow look clean and nice colour

Comment

yeah its a lot solid than my other were the floors meet the sills infact its mint is this one so im half tempted to keep this one

Comment

so what exactly are you missing, other than the rear spoiler, front bumper and front seats

Comment

thats it basically mate front leather seats and rear spoiler i have a front bumper

Comment

Alex D has a whale tail for sale, appears to be unsold still so could be ideal

how come the car has ended up like that?
            and i assume you got it for a nice price with missing parts

Comment

the engine was used in a track car and it has been stood for around a year with nothing happening to it....i got it for a very good price i feel

Comment

i was looking for a full boot or spoiler in the same colour before i went and bought one and had to have it painted...really struggling to find a pair of decent front leathers at the minute think i might have to wait around a while for those

Comment

lee i got some orange indicators you can have for 200 quid lmao

looks a good un too

like i said via pm if you want them clears let me now cocker and i'll sort yer no probs

Comment

well nice straight looking car m8 is that pacific blue?

Comment

looks like a tidy car that does
                      Andy

Comment

just seen this rear top spoiler on ebay heres the item number for you: 160466624279

Comment

cozzfather il let you know about the clears matey as i might go for smoked fronts im just unsure as yet

cheers andy mate il take a look

Comment

Working...
                          X