Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays!

Bad day yesterday for VW's and me!

The day started well, got to work at 06.30, loaded up my gear headed to site. stopped to fill up at garage, got back in the car would not start all lights on dash flashing and wont turn over. Got recovered back to VW Garage in medway, then back to work. Picked up 2nd passat pool car drove to garage filled up then carried on to site, carried out inspection in Walton on Thames pumping station. On way back into compound saw i now have a Flat! pumped up tyre went back in side to sort paper work came out tyre still up so i go to start the car as it was a slow puncture and guess what car wont start! Call the AA out, bloke arrives 1.5hrs later has to jump the car as it has lost feed to started motor, drive straight to VW Medway again as mine is ready and been fixed (wiring burnt out to alternator!) and drop off 2nd car much to there amusement! got home wife tries to head to college and only blooming got head light blown as well now!

Anybody else had a bad day yesterday?
    xflow way to go!

gotta laugh mate.. we've all had those days

Comment

Alright John, sounds like you had fun yesterday mate.

At least it wasn't the 'scort
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by monster View Post
        Alright John, sounds like you had fun yesterday mate.

At least it wasn't the 'scort
        too blooming right dave me ol son! your cars looking sweet by the way mate
        xflow way to go!

Comment

Cheers mucker
          XYZ Fabrications
          Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

I hate Mondays!!

Comment

talking of VW, our T5 has been in the garage for the last week and a half with gearbox problems. This is the third time its been in, the last time was a full rebuild with new syncro. Now they are replacing more syncros. The van has 10,000 miles on the clock!

Comment

Working...
              X