No announcement yet.

Archive press release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the tyres really that noisy ? or was that an excuse to drop the poorly selling car from the market
    sigpic
    BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Im sure scoobys are a lot louder than standard cossies
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 99 JON View Post
        Are the tyres really that noisy ? or was that an excuse to drop the poorly selling car from the market
        it was the emissions supposedly,noisy tyres sounds like a piss poor reason to me lol

Comment

ive got one of the last of only 45 of that year n plate one or two P PLATES around but those held over rather than registered.

Comment

Originally posted by aaroncast View Post
            ive got one of the last of only 45 of that year n plate one or two P PLATES around but those held over rather than registered.
            n reg or p reg means nowt its the year really,in other countries they go by year so a july 96 n regger or a august 96 p regger only matters to uk berks.

i'd rather have one of the last or one of the first and if you took that car to somewhere like ireland,mann,jersey,gibralter etc where they don't have n's and p's they don't give a fook about n or p

Comment

the car in the press article i posted up was the 3rd one to be registered according to do on passionford, its also the car i own aswell, shame it wont ver look like that again

Comment

Working...
              X