X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold air Just love it

Took the car out today for a quick blast as its nice sunny dry day

Got to a nice bit of road i know and was sat behind some old sunday driver

So droped the car down a few gears to blast by, By fook the car took off. 30 to 90 in what seem like seconds and on to 150 in no time at all

God the car goes so much better with the cold crisp air just forgot how much better

just think if you had a new spec-r intercooler it would be like that all the time
    sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

I was thinking of getting a chest freezer and rigging it up to the front of the car and leaving the door open

Do you recon it would work

Comment

nooooo
        sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Was a great day to be out on the road for sure........... i've been out all day and i'm now very tired but very happy

... Was a huge Pistonheads meet at the Porsche Centre inside the Silverstone Circuit. I led an early morning convoy up from the M25 doing the back road route and we had a great run. Car did misfire once half hour from getting there which set off the old Cossie paranoia but when you're leading a bunch of GT3's Viper's and Lotus cars you can't be a girl and back off so i kept my boot in and well.......... nothing blew up so i don't know what that was all about

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...mt=Silverstone Sunday Service - supply your snaps

The whole day all went really well but as usual it's that last bit before home that it all goes silly......... had a bit of a play with a bike going into Hertford on the A414 which was fine as we were both ready to let it go before it got out of hand and we waved each other off......... but we passed this Carrera 4S just before town and he must have taken offence as he tailgated me through town....... no big deal really as people do this from time to time but there was just something a bit aggressive about his manner of driving if you know what i mean
          So we came out of Hertford and onto the slip road down onto the A10............ i knew i should just have let him have his revenge and be done with it but i thought it's only a Carrera and not a Turbo so it'll only take one lunge to let him know what the score is
          So i gave it the full monty................. now if the shoe had been on the other foot........ pulling a gap that big, i would have let it go but he turned out to be one of those that just wouldn't.......... and so i turned out to be an equally big pratt
          Pulling away from one of those is one thing, but when he doesn't back off at all it gets a bit fookin' silly ........ i had a bit of a sweat on i can tall ya, due to traffic on the inside which could pull out at anytime !! Was glad to see the rounabout at the end i have to say, even though the brakes did feel like they were about to say 'Sorry, but we're not going to save your life today'

Fortunately Mr Carrera did swing round the roundabout and go back the way he came.......... thank fookin' Christ

Comment

lucky for you guys with your car's running
            Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
            WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

Sounds like you've had a fantastic day out
              I've been out most of the day myself (unfortunately with family in toe) but did get a wee blast on my own earlier I too forgot how much better they go in the cold

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                Was a great day to be out on the road for sure........... i've been out all day and i'm now very tired but very happy

... Was a huge Pistonheads meet at the Porsche Centre inside the Silverstone Circuit. I led an early morning convoy up from the M25 doing the back road route and we had a great run. Car did misfire once half hour from getting there which set off the old Cossie paranoia but when you're leading a bunch of GT3's Viper's and Lotus cars you can't be a girl and back off so i kept my boot in and well.......... nothing blew up so i don't know what that was all about

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...mt=Silverstone Sunday Service - supply your snaps

The whole day all went really well but as usual it's that last bit before home that it all goes silly......... had a bit of a play with a bike going into Hertford on the A414 which was fine as we were both ready to let it go before it got out of hand and we waved each other off......... but we passed this Carrera 4S just before town and he must have taken offence as he tailgated me through town....... no big deal really as people do this from time to time but there was just something a bit aggressive about his manner of driving if you know what i mean
                So we came out of Hertford and onto the slip road down onto the A10............ i knew i should just have let him have his revenge and be done with it but i thought it's only a Carrera and not a Turbo so it'll only take one lunge to let him know what the score is
                So i gave it the full monty................. now if the shoe had been on the other foot........ pulling a gap that big, i would have let it go but he turned out to be one of those that just wouldn't.......... and so i turned out to be an equally big pratt
                Pulling away from one of those is one thing, but when he doesn't back off at all it gets a bit fookin' silly ........ i had a bit of a sweat on i can tall ya, due to traffic on the inside which could pull out at anytime !! Was glad to see the rounabout at the end i have to say, even though the brakes did feel like they were about to say 'Sorry, but we're not going to save your life today'

Fortunately Mr Carrera did swing round the roundabout and go back the way he came.......... thank fookin' Christ

Love the write up Shame about the cock at the end off the day

You really do get out on some nice drive outs

Comment

That looked like a fun day out at silverstone
                  sigpic
                  MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Mine was flying this weekend, a so called 500hp scooby was made to look stupid when he thought he'd undertake me on a closed duel carriageway! Needless to say, something was wrong with it when he decided to admit defeat at the roundabout!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by so cossie View Post
                      Love the write up Shame about the cock at the end off the day

You really do get out on some nice drive outs
                      Two cocks to be fair There are days when i feel like i've grown up and it's fine to let them go......... but then there are those other days

Comment

I was on the 700 list for the PH meet ,but woke with a bad back and then i couldnt get on the calendar to take my name off
                        sigpic
                        BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by 99 JON View Post
                          I was on the 700 list for the PH meet ,but woke with a bad back and then i couldnt get on the calendar to take my name off
                          Saw your name on the list iva thought i may see you there but to be honest there were quite a few people i knew there that i never saw

Was a bit bloody parky there in the morning so that probs wouldn't have done your back any favours

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                            Saw your name on the list iva thought i may see you there but to be honest there were quite a few people i knew there that i never saw

Was a bit bloody parky there in the morning so that probs wouldn't have done your back any favours
                            Yes J thats me ,i get bad back ache from standing up for long periods .....old age dont you just look forward to it .........NO
                            sigpic
                            BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Can't wait to get my cossie on the road now, I will be skint through fuel I think

Comment

Working...
                              X