info on how to renew a uk driving licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on how to renew a uk driving licence

My uk photocard driving licence is out of date soon and i need to renew it, whats the procedure to getting this renewed ? I still have my uk address etc, do i have to send my old one to the dvla or just request a new one and send a new photo. Is there a form i can get to do this ?

send the old one (both bits ) & a new photo along with the fee to the dvla they will sort it from there

well they might as none of the diffrent departments comunicate with eachother

i had to do this a couple of months ago but mine was getting class' re added to mi licence it was a pain

good luck

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

i thought in Ireland you just fill out the back of a cornflake packet coupon and send it off with a SAE

Comment

Its all here......

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring...R_PO_Spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by blacky View Post
          send the old one (both bits ) & a new photo along with the fee to the dvla they will sort it from there

well they might as none of the diffrent departments comunicate with eachother

i had to do this a couple of months ago but mine was getting class' re added to mi licence it was a pain

good luck
          I know what you mean had hassle with the dvla before with trying to get them to post a english log book over to ireland i must of spoke to everyone that worked there

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
          i thought in Ireland you just fill out the back of a cornflake packet coupon and send it off with a SAE
          i want to keep the english one as the cops here still cant access english records so they cannot put points on a uk licence, just get a fine

Originally posted by cootsie View Post
          Thats spot on fella thanks for the link

Comment

Originally posted by R5COS View Post

i want to keep the english one as the cops here still cant access english records so they cannot put points on a uk licence, just get a fine
            very crafty,does it work the other way round too? ill get an irish one lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post

yea but you need an irish address
              Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
              WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                an irish address is easy got Nick

Comment

Working...
                X