twin fuel pump set ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twin fuel pump set ups

this is next on my list lets see how you lot have done this, think route im going is twin pumps and swirl pot with filters all underneath the car, pics or ideas wud be great thanks, and were do you get the clamp to hold the pumps?

Was looking at some pictures of M600BHP before and came across these

Think its one of harveys set ups

Comment

spot on cheers Joe, seen one of harveys set ups last time down there on waynes monte but didnt get a picture.

Comment

Thats the same set up as I use to run , its ideal as you get the benifit of the swirlpot but dont have anything inside the car so dont have to worry about fumes.
        sigpic

Comment

This is the best way to do it gaz !

Comment

Originally posted by j1mbo View Post
            This is the best way to do it gaz !
            is that the swirl pot you mentioned cud get made for me jim?

Comment

These are the swirl pots we make lots of escos guys on here use em

Comment

thanks jim i remember ya showing me the set up on the monte wen i dropped my engine down but my memory is realy poor and cudnt recall how it was.

Comment

Ive got Ripleys old set up, its only a single 044 but should be fine for 500

iirc its a scs one and its top quality

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-Tait View Post
                    Was looking at some pictures of M600BHP before and came across these

Think its one of harveys set ups
                    I also run this set up
                    sigpic

Comment

and me i used a plate with 2 jubilee clips to hold the pumps together and used p clips on the fuel lines to hold them to the bottom of the car that way theres nothing connecting the pumps directly to the car so prevents noise transfer from the pumps to the car

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

cheers jase and jim thats the same route il be heading down now had rough idea on the set up but evrything cleard up now cheers.

Comment

My 023 in tank pump feeds the 044 pump and then goes to the engine, no swirl pot, etc. Been advised this works fine and has proved it on my engine

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
                            My 023 in tank pump feeds the 044 pump and then goes to the engine, no swirl pot, etc. Been advised this works fine and has proved it on my engine
                            Fine on the road, but you can run into surge issues on track...
                            Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

That's good to know, cheers Mike

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X