• Show
Clear All

there was a group buy before but could not get enough people
    Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
    WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

Originally posted by j1mbo View Post
      Like I said above to Dave it basically keeps the wheels in the correct position whilst under going suspension changes, ie up and down ! So when it squats at the back it dosnt gain camber and toe in,

It greatly helps when in a drift at the standard set up tends to "snap back" this sorts is out and you can hold it nicely without being afraid of it biting you when you lift off, I'm sure you and your bro jb know about this "snap back" lol
      I've often wondered this to, cheers.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
        Yeah I remember the snap back I want one now, but if there is chance of discount in Jan I will wait if not, what's the wait time for them at present?
        Around four weeks at the mo ! There is ere to be done then after tat it should be one every two weeks

I'll see if anything could be done for a group buy next year I don't think it would be a huge amount but it may help a wee bit

Comment

for what its worth for all that are interested, fit an SCS beam and no other, i've been there done that and its far superior to any other beam out there

Comment

i really need to get my finger out and get the setting on mine checked

Comment

nothing wrong with a bit of neg camber
              i can live with a bit of neg tyre wear

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
                for what its worth for all that are interested, fit an SCS beam and no other, i've been there done that and its far superior to any other beam out there
                Cheers mate glad you like it ! Wheel now sits central eh

Comment

Cheers Jimbo, any discount would be greatly received my cars not on road till at least Feb, so plenty of time

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X