• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not that bad paul
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

i have just got an iphone and i have only ever had Nokia phones, the iphone is something else though.

Dave.

Comment

Ive always had nokias ever since i was 13. But they went to shit over the last few years, so i switched to a htc and ive never looked back, best phone ive ever had

Tip for you, have a look on youtube at the phone reviews and see what you would like or need thats what i did

Comment

iPhone is very handy indeed, I would miss it if I did t have it. I use mine on here all the time as it's quicker and easier to use then my pc. Only downside is you can't play some videos as it doesn' support flash player ect .

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

old nokia 6230 for me does all i need it to, havnt got the patients for them new phones.

Comment

iPhone all the way, had loads of others and iPhone 4 is the best by miles, easy to use and laid out very well and got all your music on it
              sigpic
              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

what is htc?

the only thing i worry about with the iphone and galaxy is my sausage fingers and texting lol
                sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Only problem I find with texting and typing on the IPhone is when I type to fast. I miss letters and hit random ones instead like the space bar just make sure you reread everything before posting or texting

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
                    Only problem I find with texting and typing on the IPhone is when I type to fast. I miss letters and hit random ones instead like the space bar just make sure you reread everything before posting or texting
                    +1

Drives me mad, its allways when im doing somthing in a hurry too

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Also the predictive text, you type to fast and miss it coming up, so when you realise its changed the word its too late and you have to edit it all Dont care tho, love the phone

Comment

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
                        Also the predictive text, you type to fast and miss it coming up, so when you realise its changed the word its too late and you have to edit it all
                        eh? you can edit individual words so no need to redo the whole text?

Comment

Sorry I didn't mean "It all" like that, meant going back and correcting any words it has changed for you in a long text.

Comment

I get you, but if it's a long text why not just phone the bugger up

on the subject of iphones, i'm now on my third 3GS after the first one fell apart after 10 months use and the replacement only lasted 2 weeks before I had to take it back as it kept dropping calls and the "phone app" kept crashing. Had the latest one a week with no problems yet

Comment

I didn't say text message You type long replies on here or other websites, emails some text messages, etc just to find out 3 of the words are spelt wrong and 2 of them have been changed by the predictive text I now reread everything I type and correct everything, so not a real issue for me, just giving Neil a heads up

Comment

Pmsl, I know what you mean

Comment

Working...
                                X