off roading is my new calling..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off roading is my new calling..

ive just got inside after spending the last 4 hours off roading..
    the story goes,
    i come home from work, decide to have a bit of a play round the local wood in the land rover, i get stuck... do i ask next door to use his land rover with winch to pull me out, he then.... gets stuck, so we ring a friend who lives 10 mins away to come and help (winch, big tyres blah blah) he does not get stuck, but however in the mean time my dad gets his car stuck aswell as a small tyarctor trying to drag us out, my mate turns up and his winch has broke.... so we got one land rover out, my das car, the tractor and mine are all abandoned in the wood, mine about 20 foot from the ribble,
    im a lame story teller...
    mine the black one, we are both stuck in this pic

both still stuck

all 3 stuck

land rover after being dragged out (should be white)

winch cables are sharp

lol looks fun that mate, you got a tractor stuck!!!!!

Comment

you need even bigger tyers and a x9 super winch lol
      sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Comment

That reminds me of my Dad and 2 brothers. My Dad owned a motocross track which my brothers would try to drive round in cars and their Toyota Hilux. They were forever getting stuck and my Dad would have to go down and pull them out with his tractor.
        sigpic

Comment

yes, its only an old massey, half expected it to get stuck, did not help with not having lights and driving into a ditch...

wen, tyres and winch are required, trying to source some second hand ones as we speak

sounds like what i used to do too, my hilux now gone to the scrap yard in the sky tho

Comment

I'm with you off roading is fun, I did my first event with my uncle this year in his 5 litre discovery round salisbury plains, fantastic fun weekend

hope you get them all out though

Comment

Seeing as you don't seem to be very good at it, might I suggest another choice - Franco really rates needlework?
              Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Working...
              X