new Bosch 1000ID injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Bosch 1000ID injectors

Have heard a few good reviews about these new bosch 1000id injectors people are using on yb's

Can anybody tell me the correct bosch part number so i can price a set up compared to the seimens 83lb

Thanks
    Marc

Originally posted by M K View Post
    Have heard a few good reviews about these new bosch 1000id injectors people are using on yb's

Can anybody tell me the correct bosch part number so i can price a set up compared to the seimens 83lb

Thanks
    Marc
    I am a UK stockist for them £375+vat.

Mark

Comment

What is your opinion of them over the seimens Mark? as £200 extra for the bosch is quite a hike so do they warrant it?

I am hoping for approx 550bhp so are the bosch overkill?

Thanks
      Marc

Comment

What is your opinion of them over the seimens Mark? as £200 extra for the bosch is quite a hike so do they warrant it?

I am hoping for approx 550bhp so are the bosch overkill?

Thanks
        Marc
        They are the best injectors made, the engines realy like them and they give a stock injector tick over and drive, These are the only is use and supply now.

Mark

Comment

does boschman do these i thought he only did bosch but i heard a rumour he did siemens now aswell

mark what power are they good for
          sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Comment

Originally posted by WENNY View Post
            does boschman do these i thought he only did bosch but i heard a rumour he did siemens now aswell
            These are made by http://www.injectordynamics.com/stockingdealers.html and these are the stocking dealers.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by WENNY View Post

mark what power are they good for
              They make 750/1000/2000cc injectors and all can run high fuel pressure so even more than the normal sized injectors comparing size.

Mark

Comment

Do the seimens 83lb injectors give a good idle on a yb engine? who is cheapest for a set of these?

Thanks
                Marc

Comment

Do the seimens 83lb injectors give a good idle on a yb engine? who is cheapest for a set of these?

Thanks
                  Marc
                  They work ok, I dont know who's the cheapest.

Mark

Comment

Thanks for your info Mark,

Marc

Comment

Working...
                    X