• Show
Clear All

North Yorkshire RSOC Chairman and all round nice guy

Comment

good to watch.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by robski View Post
        i rememeber seeing this when it first aired,i even had it on tape...but like most of my videos a certain person in my family chucked them away....have wondered when it would turn up on the tube!
        i'm always on the look out for the good stuff Rob

never heard anyone mention about it before,would be good to get all the cozzeh video of the time they were new and sticky them.
        Titt tells potential purchasers what they can expect about a std bt car and this vid saves explaining

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
          i'm always on the look out for the good stuff Rob

never heard anyone mention about it before,would be good to get all the cozzeh video of the time they were new and sticky them.
          Titt tells potential purchasers what they can expect about a std bt car and this vid saves explaining
          even back then i was gobsmacked that they were trying to compare a to a calibra!!... When esc cos vids were posted on the tube,i always had a nose for this one...i guess this was only uploaded recently.

Comment

Originally posted by robski View Post
            even back then i was gobsmacked that they were trying to compare a to a calibra!!... When esc cos vids were posted on the tube,i always had a nose for this one...i guess this was only uploaded recently.
            Your guess would be correct my O.Z Loving mate

Comment

Not on you tube no more ??

Comment

Working...
              X