X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spot on paul

Comment

Originally posted by Bosch Man View Post
      ...and i also know my lastest emails were shared and laughed at.

Such a shame,but life goes on and do i really look bothered!I still donated because i want to support this site but i am in no illusion that once it gets bigger it will count for shit..see Passion Ford..LOL...even Another Ford Forum..Jay was a so called mate phoned me a few times thought he was a mate but nope.....i really dont get folk,why cant they just be honest?
      Didnt realise that was aimed at me and Paul?!?!?!

Strange that you think you'd be our main topic of conversation though Phil, believe you and me, we dont run out of things to chat about!

We were talking about all the big idea's on the site and he mentioned you were the first proper trader to contribute! So fair play to you rasta!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bosch Man View Post
        .i really dont get folk,why cant they just be honest?
        Its why I am mainly here Paul and I talked about this when he first asked me to change his site over from the previous type of board. He has no interest in revenue raised from ads and no interest in exterior or interior motives that I know of, Thats why the ads are free and very little restrictions are placed on the site. He did gift me £50 to do the upgrade originally, but I have stuck with the site because I like the atmosphere and I certainly wont be asking for any further payments!
        Favours ........ maybe
        sigpic

Comment

basingstoke chas, thats not a million miles from poole and bournmouth etc? think i had to do some work there once at a school.....

Comment

Originally posted by mboon View Post
            basingstoke chas, thats not a million miles from poole and bournmouth etc? think i had to do some work there once at a school.....
            56 miles south of London I believe
            sigpic

Comment

yeah it is mate, not far when your down poole area. You not got any plans to get a escos then?

Comment

Working...
              X