what size spacers needed to fit OZ super leggeras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POLARIS ESCOS View Post
    Karl at least there are no gay reflection shots of me wearing a gay shirt like yours

PMSL
    sigpic

Comment

WOWstunning mate how the hell do you get it so shiny? i don't think ive ever seen a car so shine'y looking, love the wheels are they the wheels Duncan had for sale? have to say them wheels are were made for that car

Comment

Originally posted by hughy View Post
        WOWstunning mate how the hell do you get it so shiny? i don't think ive ever seen a car so shine'y looking, love the wheels are they the wheels Duncan had for sale? have to say them wheels are were made for that car
        car has just been detailed by nick pride and performance off here, yes the wheels are off dunc but they cost me £380 to get refurbed as they were in a sorry state

Comment

Looking well
          My superlegs cost £329 to get refurb then add tyres, spacers, centres and I am up to £2k but they are mint

Comment

i'd so love a set of theses, as they say you snooze you loose

Comment

,cool as fooke Graham , i love it mate told yer didnt i

shiney too

im gonna have call over tomoz after work with ste,s bits now just so i can have a look

gay shirt ...

Comment

car has just been detailed by nick pride and performance off here, yes the wheels are off dunc but they cost me £380 to get refurbed as they were in a sorry state
                graham! looks car looks good too after detail, them wheels do suit mallard
                lots better than your last dark wheels . you may need bigger brakes ? myself and martin showed you the way to go

frank
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BUSYBOY View Post
                  ,cool as fooke Graham , i love it mate told yer didnt i

shiney too

im gonna have call over tomoz after work with ste,s bits now just so i can have a look

gay shirt ...
                  will get the kettle on then I hope you didnt paint them sea grey

Originally posted by cossiefrank View Post
                  lots better than your last dark wheels . myself and martin showed you the way to go

frank
                  frank i could have had a set sooner if you would part with yours, never know i may even get a trophy

Comment

frank i could have had a set sooner if you would part with yours, never know i may even get a trophy
                    very good chance Graham as it does look Len wouldn't now it

frank
                    sigpic

Comment

lots better than your last dark wheels . you may need bigger brakes ? myself and martin showed you the way to go

frank
                      you tell him frank , looks like im gonna have to upgrade my AP,s now to keep up with the money in the group

Comment

chairmans are excluded from the comp ..sorry

cock iv got 1/2lt of sea grey sat there now doing fooke all

Comment

Originally posted by BUSYBOY View Post
                          you tell him frank , looks like im gonna have to upgrade my AP,s now to keep up with the money in the group
                          Thats right martin all the moneys in Warrington cheshire

Looks like a have a chance for a trophy after all

frank
                          sigpic

Comment

Thats right martin all the moneys in Warrington cheshire

Looks like a have a chance for a trophy after all

frank
                            frank you cant have much room left in your trophy cabinet after the past couple of years , you,v cleaned up

Comment

Originally posted by frst silver View Post
                              i just hope the fella gets bk to me. ive left him 2 pms on RSOC and no reply

Ive PM'd him too about these wheels, hes been on the RSOC forum but nothing back yet. Im sure he will when hes ready.

Comment

well have to have a bidding war

Comment

Working...
                                X