No announcement yet.

who was it askin about plastic welding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who was it askin about plastic welding?

here a bike ive just repaird panel on 2day, this is awesome piece of kit for plastic repairs, hot stapler.

repairs panels realy strong and dusnt leave the awful mess you normaly see on inside of repaird panels.

blimey that's a bit of alright aint it.

Comment

Gaz we have one of those , awesome bit of kit , paid for its self in 2 weeks , ( sent a escos job your way today mate )

Comment

Originally posted by BUSYBOY View Post
        Gaz we have one of those , awesome bit of kit , paid for its self in 2 weeks , ( sent a escos job your way today mate )
        yer Martin awesom defo mate 1st time i used it today just got it and over moon with it fella, was goin to pm you about it. and thank you for send the job my way aprecaite that you a goodn.

Comment

where can i get one of them gaz
          sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by cossiedavid View Post
            where can i get one of them gaz
            my mate works for just car clinic, they had do a course and demo etc and he got me it thruw the rep but defo money well spend dave.

Comment

can you get me a price if he can still get any m8 thanks
              sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by cossiedavid View Post
                can you get me a price if he can still get any m8 thanks
                will chase up and get back to you dave m8 no problem. leav it with me.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

good work Gaz tbh mate you take alot of pride in your work and thats why your so good.....perfectionist

Comment

do the staples melt their way in then you just snip off the legs or something? looks a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                        do the staples melt their way in then you just snip off the legs or something? looks a good idea
                        yeah Nick its like a solder iron thing has a small button on side wen you press wich heats up in 5 seconds then you press the stapel into the plastic but not right thruw and give it a turn, then let go of button and 5 secomnds to cool down and then you get sum snips in kit to chop off ends, then just grind them down below surface of plastic and repair as normal.
                        and cheers Craig mate a do try.

Comment

Nice bit of kit that Gaz

Comment

Well nifty

Comment

Hot stapler plastic welder

It is great tool. I use mine all the time. There are two companies on the market importing and selling them. The one in the pics above is Power-tec's, it's not on their website you'd need to call them. The other one and this is the one I use is is called the Punto Plast - hot stapler. They have a website where you can purchase one and the spare staples. It's more robust and slightly more powerful. Hope this helps, definitely money well spent!

Comment

Working...
                              X