Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about buying another Escos for daily driver!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about buying another Escos for daily driver!!

Really thinking about buying another escos as a daily driver, i've finally bought my dream cossie but feel like i cant use it, its not concours standard by any means but hopefully it will be as time goes on, i also dont wanna slam the miles on it and definately dont wanna use it on the track.

So am really considering buying a sub 10k car to use daily and to rag around the odd trackday and not worry about a bit of rain or salt touching it, as my pride and joy will still be sat safe in the garage

And hopefully unlike my evo (which is for sale, AGAIN) or scoobys will still be worth a few quid in years to come.

Seems a fool proof plan, think i need someone to tell me its a bad idea

I don't see the problem with using the one youhave. It's what they're for imo.
    But then again I kind of understand it

If you can afford it why not?

Comment

sounds like a great idea and if you can afford the fuel bill then why not

Comment

Originally posted by Tore_TJ View Post
        I don't see the problem with using the one youhave. It's what they're for imo.
        But then again I kind of understand it

If you can afford it why not?
        Wouldn't say i can afford it but you only live once dont you, and i wanna be buried with debt and not savings

Comment

Originally posted by cossie dunc View Post
          sounds like a great idea and if you can afford the fuel bill then why not
          i only work 3 miles from work, its gotta be cheaper fuel than at the moment anyway, LPG maybe

Comment

Originally posted by RetroMk1 View Post
            i only work 3 miles from work, its gotta be cheaper fuel than at the moment anyway, LPG maybe
            Run to work...even cheaper again, good for your health, no need to contend with traffic. win win.

Comment

What's wrong with the evo if it's already lost it money If you buy another you will never use the one you already have
              sigpic
              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

I would put the money into yours, so it can handle track days + every day abuse without an issue

Comment

Its obvious what will happen. You will bond with the runaround and want to make it quicker and handle better hence spend cash on it. So why not just drive your original and enjoy it.
                  Frank
                  sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                  www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Good points fair play, it's as though i've wanted one for so long i dont wanna spoil it hahahahaha
                    Need to just get it out and drive it like i stole it and mend it every winter

Comment

Originally posted by RetroMk1 View Post
                      Wouldn't say i can afford it but you only live once dont you, and i wanna be buried with debt and not savings
                      you 100% right there

buy second one for daily use keep the mint one for shows, you def pick up good enough for 10k theses days

Comment

for me part of the pleasure of ownership is not using it everyday, that way it stays special and a different experience when i do drive it
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X