• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very rare!

possibly the engine but 2.4 st engine
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-VERY-RARE...item2311740dce

Smells fishy to me

Comment

Agreed ,very rare ,i remember when these were offered bitd ,very expensive conversion ,says £10000 + in that listing and there has been debate on here on its good and bad points.Mike R knows all about em
      sigpic
      BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Did Brooklands not used to do those conversions? Its possible it has one of those?

Comment

Its also got almost 14 months MOT ,thats fishy too,you cant have that long even with post dating from last certificate
          sigpic
          BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Paul RS View Post
            Did Brooklands not used to do those conversions? Its possible it has one of those?
            There was a company called Passey and Porter in west country who had something to do with these engines too.The late Mark Lovell was involved in it
            sigpic
            BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

300bhp... can you not do those sort of figures for a lot less than 10k+

Comment

I'd be more concerned why it needed inner and outer front wings

XYZ Fabrications
                Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

They could have at least washed it before putting it up for sale. What a mess of an advert. If they cant be arsed washing it to sell what else haven't they done to the car.
                  sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                  www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                    I'd be more concerned why it needed inner and outer front wings

i was wondering that.

a guy in our local group has a 2.4 in a sapphire 4x4, it's given him no bother at all and he's had the car a good many years.

Comment

Always fancied a 2.4 for the road ............... but not this one that's for sure

Really can't understand why someone would have a car like this........ spend serious money on the engine and then let the whole car go downhill into such a shitty state as this ........... maybe that is suspicious in itself

Comment

Originally posted by 99 JON View Post
                        There was a company called Passey and Porter in west country who had something to do with these engines too.The late Mark Lovell was involved in it
                        My escos had some work done at Passey and Porter before it was sent out to OZ in 1992/3 are there any external differences to the engine that tell you it is 2.4? I would love to find out mine was a 2.4.

Comment

do you think that the bonnet is closed in the third picture down

Comment

Working...
                          X