pf new rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pf new rules

i can see that place emptying out soon.with the new rule changes.etc. hope they dont all try and get on here.
    no swearing at other people.thats me fucked! no victimisation etc,lol like they abieded by that rule before.
    glad im not too fussed by it now.i tend to look at the odd bit then come straight here again
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

What are the new rules?

Comment

Originally posted by bullett View Post
      i can see that place emptying out soon.with the new rule changes.etc. hope they dont all try and get on here.
      no swearing at other people.thats me fucked! no victimisation etc,lol like they abieded by that rule before.
      glad im not too fussed by it now.i tend to look at the odd bit then come straight here again
      Fuck off gibbon!

sigpic

Comment

paul, theres a whole load of them on a sticky in gd. and a sticky on what stu "the god of pf" plans to do

franco. blow me you hairy yeti!

oh hang on,thats victimisationor rasicm toward yeti's or something
        sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

He's picking on me................I may have to Ban him Paul!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Back to your very valid point Neil and funnily enough I was chatting to Kelv about this last night, I don't think it's right that all the twats from PF just join for the sake of it over here!

Firstly 95% don't even own an Escos, nor do they ever express any interest in them, yet all of a sudden they want to be part of the site? It's a fucking joke IMO

Secondly, for twats like Glass Eye who just sign up, we can really do without all this bullshit between, Phil Chip Simon whoever the fuck is doing it as it WILL bring this site down and I don't want that to happen at all!

Mods and Admin, I think you've got to be VERY careful who you allow from now on if thats what people are going to be like, shame and a pain in the arse for you!
            M3 CSL is here!

Comment

New members are now manually registered as of last night but the Mod team, hassle but I think its worth it

Comment

I agree with Dan

Crap like this Glass eye thing last night need to be kept out. If you guys need another mod Im up for it. Im admin at the Norwegian Ford club, so have a fair bit of experience.

Comment

Fair Point by Dan and for me it's one of the main reasons why I don't post, as some folk are just on their looking for a fight.

I'm old enough to remember why PF was created and I think it's now become the very thing it set out to replace
                  Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

What can you do though Lads, IF someone wants to join, there's no way we can spot It unless the do something or register as something/someone obvious!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jan, are you up to the bribes tho? not anyone can just become a Mod, you should see the trials and tests Rainbird was put thru!

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                        What can you do though Lads, IF someone wants to join, there's no way we can spot It unless the do something or register as something/someone obvious!
                        You've got a good point, but it needs to be kept to a minimum. One post like glass eye stuff yesterday, straight out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
                          Jan, are you up to the bribes tho? not anyone can just become a Mod, you should see the trials and tests Rainbird was put thru!
                          Dont forget the physical suffering Kelv!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
                            You've got a good point, but it needs to be kept to a minimum. One post like glass eye stuff yesterday, straight out.
                            It did Jan............Along with the user!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                              Why do we care we're registered
                              Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

Working...
                              X