re trimin leather seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re trimin leather seat

i want to get a recaro young sport kids seat don in leather, any one know sum one whos good at this, or is it good/bad to do? its for my lados seat in my car.

I'd be interested to see what people come up with here, because I reckon my drivers seat base might benefit a retrim, can you get it done in the original style leather?
    Cheers
    Trev.

Comment

didnt sixaxles get his front seat section recovered

Comment

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post
        I'd be interested to see what people come up with here, because I reckon my drivers seat base might benefit a retrim, can you get it done in the original style leather?
        i will ask mike rainbird tomorw trev he might know sum one who cud help, thers a place few mile from me but aparentely they take ages to do things. but will ring them up and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
          i will ask mike rainbird tomorw trev he might know sum one who cud help, thers a place few mile from me but aparentely they take ages to do things. but will ring them up and find out.
          I'd be interested Gaz, I'm not looking to do it yet but it's one of those things on my list for some time in the future so I thought I'd tag along.
          Cheers
          Trev.

Comment

myself personally wouldnt do it, only becuase leather gets very very hot in summer and very very cold in winter so the child may be uncomfortable in it, where as the cloth ones are more neutral

Comment

sure the leather is the same out of the ford granada scorpios, so maybe cheap to buy the interior from one of them and use the leather so it matches.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by richyx View Post
                myself personally wouldnt do it, only becuase leather gets very very hot in summer and very very cold in winter so the child may be uncomfortable in it, where as the cloth ones are more neutral
                yer richy thats why i put is it good or bad thing to do as i thought asbout that exact same thing matey.

Comment

Take it to Kish Gaz

http://kishexecutivecars.co.uk/index.html

Comment

I have a raven black leather interior from a scorpio im breaking,if want to cut up to retrim?
                    PlayStation Network User: mattcosrs

Comment

had mine done by a guy in donny - 40 quid, bit of a nightmare to get hold of him at times.....
                      he replaced the section circled and rewelded to frame and put some more padding in the section with the arrow

there is a place just before beverly on the side of A164 also, and a lot of people kept bleating on about someone in carcroft - so they must be good. only used this guy because my mates just had all of his truck interior done out by him so i gave him my drivers chair to do. hope this helps
                      one for the road?? ......
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeebok View Post
                        I have a raven black leather interior from a scorpio im breaking,if want to cut up to retrim?
                        thank you i will let you know shud i need it, apericiaet that kind offer.

Comment

Rainbird just had a sparco bucket seat retrimed to match my focus interior, quality is first class.
                          Maybe give him a shout

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
                            had mine done by a guy in donny - 40 quid, bit of a nightmare to get hold of him at times.....
                            he replaced the section circled and rewelded to frame and put some more padding in the section with the arrow

there is a place just before beverly on the side of A164 also, and a lot of people kept bleating on about someone in carcroft - so they must be good. only used this guy because my mates just had all of his truck interior done out by him so i gave him my drivers chair to do. hope this helps
                            spot on that looks Chris.
                            and cheers joe some one mentiond that kish dude today aparentley does loads of feraris etc.

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
                              thank you i will let you know shud i need it, apericiaet that kind offer.
                              Im going to Ford Fair so if I cram it all in boot of escos could bring it & meet if that would help.
                              PlayStation Network User: mattcosrs

Comment

Working...
                              X