Scs ut t38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scs ut t38

How much is one worth? Done approx 10000 miles.

Is that supposed to be 1000miles ?
    If so £600-700 , or 500-600 if its done 10,000 miles .
    Thats what id be wiling to pay i guess.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Originally posted by Loader View Post
      Is that supposed to be 1000miles ?
      If so £600-700 , or 500-600 if its done 10,000 miles .
      Thats what id be wiling to pay i guess.
      10000 yes......................I use my cars, not build them then break them

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
        How much is one worth? Done approx 10000 miles.
        Richie,

Some questions for you, based of the fact that I have an Es Cos with the same turbo fitted and the car drives very well.

What are your reasons for wanting to sell the turbo?

What boost are you running?

What boost control do you have?

Has your car been live mapped on that turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post
          Richie,

Some questions for you, based of the fact that I have an Es Cos with the same turbo fitted and the car drives very well.

What are your reasons for wanting to sell the turbo?

What boost are you running?

What boost control do you have?

Has your car been live mapped on that turbo?
          Hi Doug

Have no need for it now as KA is on a T34 and the Escos is going GT30/35.

I had it live mapped it the Sierra on Siemens/Swedish Inlet with air injectors. Peaked at 32 psi and held 26.
          It was maybe a little laggy if 'caught' in the wrong gear, but it was on an essentially bog standard engine.

Comment

I'll give you £400

And a special hug
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

500 and a kiss sailor boy lol

The 400 club , built not bought

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
                Hi Doug
                I had it live mapped it the Sierra on Siemens/Swedish Inlet with air injectors. Peaked at 32 psi and held 26.
                It was maybe a little laggy if 'caught' in the wrong gear, but it was on an essentially bog standard engine.
                OK, my findings based on the old Billabong T38 car that I've owned for a couple of years.........may help you to sell your turbo.

Your boost is good, midrange peak of 32 psi tailing away to 26 psi is ideal (as set up on my car by Karl Norris), air injectors are also good, as long as they are correctly dyno / live mapped.

The big plenum I would not have used (standard is better).

With the correct spec cams, it's possible to get 450 BHP with 420 ft/lbs torque. Power delivery is slightly "lazy" but very smooth.

Comment

450 poss... - need headwork for that power I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolls View Post
                    450 poss... - need headwork for that power I assume?
                    Yes, correct. Those figures are based on an engine that has been spec'd to suit the T38

Comment

Doug you won't get 420lbft from a t38!

Comment

Don't think you will see any way near 400lbft as mine didn't and infact felt lazy to me compared to the t34/63
                        Plus bills car was on different gearing and 17 inch rims which helped it out big time against standard gearing and 18 icy rims

Comment

And you'd obviously need a box etc to suit...
                          I really shouldn't even be thinking what i'm thinking at the moment
                          (But clare won't notice a new turbo... right?? )

Comment

Originally posted by dunccoss View Post
                            Don't think you will see any way near 400lbft as mine didn't and infact felt lazy to me compared to the t34/63
                            Plus bills car was on different gearing and 17 inch rims which helped it out big time against standard gearing and 18 icy rims
                            I ran it on 3.9 diffs with both 17s and 18s as well. Deffo made a difference

Comment

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post
                              OK, my findings based on the old Billabong T38 car that I've owned for a couple of years.........may help you to sell your turbo.

Your boost is good, midrange peak of 32 psi tailing away to 26 psi is ideal (as set up on my car by Karl Norris), air injectors are also good, as long as they are correctly dyno / live mapped.

The big plenum I would not have used (standard is better).

With the correct spec cams, it's possible to get 450 BHP with 420 ft/lbs torque. Power delivery is slightly "lazy" but very smooth.

Yeah when i took it to MSD, Stu asked why the swedish...........simple, it looks better

Comment

Working...
                              X