Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres

going back a while a few people on here were talking of trying the Federal 595 RS as a cheaper alternative to the 888's

did anyone give them a go atall?

im wanting to get some Tyres for the new track wheels for Kim's clio, i was going to go for the 888's but they dont do anything even close to what her car needs so those are out of the option.

so ive looked at the 595 RS tyres, as the car will also be used on the road during summer, to and from a few trackdays, plus the ring trip which is looming in a few weeks.

or, for another option i was thinking of something along the lines of the T1r's for similar money.

any feedback welcomed.
    cheers.

kelv they are brilliant matey had 2 sets on my focus and were great on track i sell loads at work to all the boy racers they swear by them

Comment

Mark do they have a rim protector? How much is a 225.40.18??
      sigpic

Comment

Brilliant, cheers Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
          Brilliant, cheers Mark
          Place where my Montes are sells them aswell..........thats what i'm putting on to replace the R888s.

Comment

That's cool.
            They do them as the exact size needed for the Clio, and only £75 a corner, new set on order in the morning then

Comment

Ive been more than impressed with the a048r's Kelv much better than a 888 heat/wear wise!

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
              Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                Ive been more than impressed with the a048r's Kelv much better than a 888 heat/wear wise!
                I'd be more impressed if your gearbox worked

Sorry xx

Comment

Originally posted by bigpower View Post
                  Mark do they have a rim protector? How much is a 225.40.18??
                  ill find out tomoz fella

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
                    I'd be more impressed if your gearbox worked

Sorry xx

Such a prick

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
                    Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

Ooooh, Richie with the cheap shots

Comment

Pretty sure i'm going for these Feds next, now my Goodyears are getting a bit slick currently got suspension fully soft all round as with so little tread it rides like Fred Flintstones motor

Camskill currently out of stock of my size................... but want to pay cash over the counter for them anyway so need to find a stockist there is Demon Tweeks but their price doesn't favour well against Camskill

Comment

DT arnt the cheapest are they

I'll keep hunting for places, if I find anywhere priced well I'll give you a tip off

Comment

I'll keep hunting for places, if I find anywhere priced well I'll give you a tip off
                            That's the ticket old bean........... keep me posted

Wouldn't expect to get net prices over the counter, but the closer i can get the better

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                              Pretty sure i'm going for these Feds next, now my Goodyears are getting a bit slick currently got suspension fully soft all round as with so little tread it rides like Fred Flintstones motor

Camskill currently out of stock of my size................... but want to pay cash over the counter for them anyway so need to find a stockist there is Demon Tweeks but their price doesn't favour well against Camskill

Why not just buy them from Mark?

Originally posted by cossiecrazy View Post
                              i sell loads at work

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X