Bailey header tank cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey header tank cap

Anyone know where I can get one? Or anything that fits and does the same job!

Cheers

try Bailey motorsport.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
      try Bailey motorsport.
      X2
      sigpic

Of course I love you more darling

Comment

I already looked at their online catalogue but they don't list them separately. Was kinda hoping someone on here would have a random spare one who is local to me. LOL. It's one of the last things stopping me driving my car!

Comment

Originally posted by CossieTrev View Post
          I already looked at their online catalogue but they don't list them separately. Was kinda hoping someone on here would have a random spare one who is local to me. LOL. It's one of the last things stopping me driving my car!
          I'm pretty sure if you ring them they will sell them separately, I'm pretty sure I bought one a few years ago and they definitely sell them separately at the shows. Nice name by the way.
          Cheers
          Trev.

Comment

i bought on way beack for £6......can see them a bit more expensive now.

i do believe VW Golfs are the same caps.....iirc.

Dave.

Comment

LOL. I don't often meet other Trevor's for some reason!

Cool cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
                i bought on way beack for £6......can see them a bit more expensive now.

i do believe VW Golfs are the same caps.....iirc.
                Nice one I'll give that a go as i have a mate into his golfs. Which mk? I know the vw oil filler caps fit cossies. The twist ones tho.

Comment

Working...
                X